The "Sneaky Pete" Holster

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The "Sneaky Pete" Holster

Post by Pawpaw »

BigGuy wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:nyj, my point is that to you, that's someone you think is carrying a gun. You might be right, but until you actually see the gun, it isn't anything more than an educated guess, so you can't know
May this be henceforth known as Schrödinger's Gun! :lol:
:thumbs2:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

oohrah
Posts in topic: 5

Post by oohrah »

Cop stopped Schrodinger for speeding and opened his trunk, and cop said "Did you know you had a dead cat in here?" Schrodinger said "Well, I do now!"
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

rickg
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rickg »

crice8 wrote:I dont like how hard it would be to draw from. In an intense moment if you needed to draw I can see fumbling, or even worse pulling the trigger in attempt to get it out. No thanks. Carry IWB with a minituck and never worry about it. I carry my shield in a crossbreed minituck at 3-4 o clock on my waist with fitted shirts and it fully conceals.. I'm 5' 10'' 170 with an athletic build.
We're about the same size and I wear slacks and dress shirts. When carrying IWB doesn't the grip stick outside the waistband a little and wouldn't that violate the code for being fully concealed? I'm asking cause I'm having a lot of difficulty finding IWB that works (fully concealed). Thanks

WinoVeritas
Posts in topic: 4

Post by WinoVeritas »

rickg wrote:
crice8 wrote:I dont like how hard it would be to draw from. In an intense moment if you needed to draw I can see fumbling, or even worse pulling the trigger in attempt to get it out. No thanks. Carry IWB with a minituck and never worry about it. I carry my shield in a crossbreed minituck at 3-4 o clock on my waist with fitted shirts and it fully conceals.. I'm 5' 10'' 170 with an athletic build.
We're about the same size and I wear slacks and dress shirts. When carrying IWB doesn't the grip stick outside the waistband a little and wouldn't that violate the code for being fully concealed? I'm asking cause I'm having a lot of difficulty finding IWB that works (fully concealed). Thanks
The SP allows quicker access to your CC than a tucked shirt over an IWB and is less trouble when getting dressed. While I returned both of my SP's (see earlier post in this thread) the short period of time I had them, they were easy to draw from vs. from a tucked shirt IWB. Thankfully, I no longer have to dress up to work and don't do tucked shirts, no ties, no suits - I do love retirement. :woohoo

oohrah
Posts in topic: 5

Post by oohrah »

One reason I like it, it makes it very easy and safe to arm/disarm when I get to work to leave it locked in my car. I just slide the entire rig from my belt and store it. I work at a university.

(I am so looking forward to campus carry passing)
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”