Regal Theatre posted

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
battalion74
Posts in topic: 1

Regal Theatre posted

Post by battalion74 »

Thought I'd tell everyone that Regal Theatres has now posted 30.06 signs on their doors. I just came back from watching I, Frankenstein and the door had a sign on it, located on Cinema Ridge. I almost missed it because it had a gun buster on it, but I then noticed 30.06 was posted. I went back to my vehicle to disarm myself and entered. On the way to the theatre room the manager was coming my way. So I asked her about the new sign. Her response was that they don't allow guns inside. I thought she was thinking for unlicensed people so I mentioned that it keeps licensed people out too. She just said that it was Corporate who sent those out.
Guess its my last time visiting them. When I was getting my ticket, the teller was returning my Rewards card I told her to keep it, won't be coming back because of the new sign.

Forgot, I already put it on 30.06.com

Maxwell
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Regal Theatre posted

Post by Maxwell »

Edwards Marquee on I-10 in Houston is now posted also. They are part of the Regal chain. The sign is non-compliant as the letters are way too small but the wordage is correct and the sign is at eye level.

Interesting note: when speaking with the manager on duty he mentioned that all theaters are posting due to the incident in the Colorado. I thought I remembered that the Aurora theater was posted also... :totap:
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”