Address change

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Jnsey
Posts in topic: 2

Address change

Post by Jnsey »

My application just switched to under review this morning. When I submitted the app I lived in one house but since that time the wife and I have bought a house and moved. My mailing address which is a PO box that's on my CDL stays the same but my physical address is different. Do I need to call down and get my new address on file now or wait to get my CHL and immediately call down and get a new one sent to me. Also since my CDL has my PO box on it will my CHL also have it?

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Address change

Post by Keith B »

Jnsey wrote:My application just switched to under review this morning. When I submitted the app I lived in one house but since that time the wife and I have bought a house and moved. My mailing address which is a PO box that's on my CDL stays the same but my physical address is different. Do I need to call down and get my new address on file now or wait to get my CHL and immediately call down and get a new one sent to me. Also since my CDL has my PO box on it will my CHL also have it?
I would suggest trying to get it changed while in processing to possibly save the $25 charge for the address change on your license.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
Jnsey
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Address change

Post by Jnsey »

Tried calling, no luck. Sent email and hopefully it works.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”