Jack in the Box

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
remington79
Posts in topic: 1

Jack in the Box

Post by remington79 »

We know that Jack in the Box has "asked" customers to not bring their guns into the store. Since then I have read about three cases where there have been issues at Jack in the Box since this happened. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... ns-At-Home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Since two of the incidents happened in Houston I was wondering if jack in the Box has posted 30.06 signs. It's not too much of an issue for me since we don't eat fast food. This is also not a thread to debate what the open carry group did or 30.06 signs. I'm just wondering if they posted their restaurants (if you want to call them that).
Sent to you from Galt's Gulch.

WildBill

Re: Jack in the Box

Post by WildBill »

remington79 wrote:We know that Jack in the Box has "asked" customers to not bring their guns into the store. Since then I have read about three cases where there have been issues at Jack in the Box since this happened. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... ns-At-Home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Since two of the incidents happened in Houston I was wondering if jack in the Box has posted 30.06 signs. It's not too much of an issue for me since we don't eat fast food. This is also not a thread to debate what the open carry group did or 30.06 signs. I'm just wondering if they posted their restaurants (if you want to call them that).
Let me know when you find out. ;-)
NRA Endowment Member

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

If you find out, let the rest of the CHL world know: http://www.texas3006.com
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I don't get to Jack in the Box that often and even less frequently do I actually go inside. However, I have yet to see one with with a 30.06 sign posted and still carry inside when I do go in.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Jack in the Box is the bottom feeder as far as clientele is.
BG's are really scraping the barrel if they are trying to steal money from customers there. For most of the customers it may be all they have.

May be it's really the no gun "request".

I'll look there's one near my office.

tbrown

Post by tbrown »

philip964 wrote:Jack in the Box is the bottom feeder as far as clientele is.
BG's are really scraping the barrel if they are trying to steal money from customers there. For most of the customers it may be all they have.
What about those criminal masterminds who robbed the dollar store? viewtopic.php?f=108&t=72834" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”