Hair color

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Hair color

Post by RPBrown »

As I am balding very rapidly in my older age, the question arose at dinner last night. When all of my hair is gone (which is likely due to heredity) and I renew my DL and CHL, what do I put down for hair color? :headscratch :oops:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

ScottDLS

Re: Hair color

Post by ScottDLS »

I think "bald" is a choice.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

tacticool

Post by tacticool »

Is there an option to change your hair color on the license? Some people would have to get an updated license 2 or 3 times a year to stay current. :mrgreen:
When in doubt
Vote them out!

ldj1002
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ldj1002 »

Unless your head is shaved, you still have hair around edges and sideburns. I am 75 and been bald since 25. When my hair turned mostly gray I simply just put down gray and never was questioned about it. I wouldn't put down bald because they want to know you hair color.

Jim Beaux

Post by Jim Beaux »

Bottled water :biggrinjester:
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

My CHL hair color states: BAL and yes, I've a bit of grayish/whitish fringe hirsute adornment, but I suppose if you're mostly bald (me) but you want to state your hair color is geezer gray, the powers that be will accept it.

I can't speak for other baldys, but I like having almost no noggin floss. What little I do possess I regularly scrape off...

Oh yeah, I've saved a ton of inconvenience and money by doing the scraping myself.

No going to hair stylists or barbers for me.

Plus, Mother Nature in her compensating wisdom, has let me sprout a stupendous amount of ear and eyebrow hair. Enough so that if I didn't shave/trim it off, I'd have the appearance of a bald werewolf, what with my beard and all...

I could give Lon Chaney Jr. a run for his money.

hillfighter
Banned

Post by hillfighter »

Abraham wrote:My CHL hair color states: BAL and yes, I've a bit of grayish/whitish fringe hirsute adornment, but I suppose if you're mostly bald (me) but you want to state your hair color is geezer gray, the powers that be will accept it.

I can't speak for other baldys, but I like having almost no noggin floss. What little I do possess I regularly scrape off...

Oh yeah, I've saved a ton of inconvenience and money by doing the scraping myself.

No going to hair stylists or barbers for me.
I got one of these for less than $25 on Amazon. It paid for itself before the credit card bill was due.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

ldj1002
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ldj1002 »

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”