How to get CHL application ID?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RonOglesby
Posts in topic: 3

How to get CHL application ID?

Post by RonOglesby »

So over the weekend I signed up for my class, submitted the online app, and got an appointment for fingerprints.

On the FAST app it asks for a CHL app ID#... of course now I login to the tex CHL site and cannot retrieve my app, checklist, nada...

Thoughts, directions?

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Re: How to get CHL application ID?

Post by Keith B »

RonOglesby wrote:So over the weekend I signed up for my class, submitted the online app, and got an appointment for fingerprints.

On the FAST app it asks for a CHL app ID#... of course now I login to the tex CHL site and cannot retrieve my app, checklist, nada...

Thoughts, directions?
Welcome to the forum. :tiphat:

You should have printed out a barcode sheet when you did the online application. That is your CHL application number.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
RonOglesby

Post by RonOglesby »

I figured that now, but with the ability to go back online and sign In I figured I could SEE it. Now I only see the ability to apply as an instructor, no status, checklist, ability to upload docs, etc.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 1.11.27 PM.png

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith B »

I would call the number and see if they can email you a link to reprint your barcode page.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
RonOglesby

Post by RonOglesby »

Keith B wrote:I would call the number and see if they can email you a link to reprint your barcode page.

That did it. Thank you. Besides the "No reps are available message" and them saying it would be a 27 minute wait, it was really only about 10 minutes and they got my app ID # and new links in about 5 minutes.

Thanks Keith.

Ron

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”