CHL Classes on Sunday? (Houston Area)

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
djdonte
Posts in topic: 1

CHL Classes on Sunday? (Houston Area)

Post by djdonte »

I am trying to get the SO her CHL, and I am not going to let her go alone. The only day I definitively get off right now is Sunday. The only place I've found so far is Hot Wills in cypress. I did my CHL class there and was pretty happy with it, except for the fact I though he went a little heavy on time telling us about the Legal Shield that he sold. Just want to see what else was out there in the Houston area.

Jrangel

Re: CHL Classes on Sunday? (Houston Area)

Post by Jrangel »

Try chl now.

They teach class on Sundays. http://www.chlnow.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

I am not related to them, I know the instructor and he is a nice guy.

Good luck.
"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack." - Yoda

Aileronguy

Post by Aileronguy »

If you want to go to College Station, Champion Firearms has Sunday classes.

Jumping Frog

Post by Jumping Frog »

If it was me, it would be worth it to rearrange my schedule to take Mr. Cotton's class down at PSC shooting range. If I recall correctly, he usually teaches a class the first Saturday of a month.

In my mind, the most important material covered in the CHL class is covering how to legally carry: where I am allowed to carry and the use of force laws. Getting those two areas wrong create the greatest risk of finding myself ensnared in a criminal nightmare.

Gotta' say that hearing Mr. Cotton explain these topics has a high credibility factor. Personally, I'd like to keep my non-jail track record intact. That is why I am glad that I took my training from him.

Here is his next class: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

TLynnHughes

Post by TLynnHughes »

I do a Ladies Only CHL class every month on Sunday at The Arms Room. My next one is October 19th. PM me if you'd like more details. :)

Thanks,
Tracy
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

bkj

Post by bkj »

chlnow.com On I-10 near Dairy Ashford
"When seconds count the police are minutes away" Nikki Goeser

“Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority…They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.” Noah Webster

cw3van

Post by cw3van »

Jumping Frog wrote:If it was me, it would be worth it to rearrange my schedule to take Mr. Cotton's class down at PSC shooting range. If I recall correctly, he usually teaches a class the first Saturday of a month.

In my mind, the most important material covered in the CHL class is covering how to legally carry: where I am allowed to carry and the use of force laws. Getting those two areas wrong create the greatest risk of finding myself ensnared in a criminal nightmare.

Gotta' say that hearing Mr. Cotton explain these topics has a high credibility factor. Personally, I'd like to keep my non-jail track record intact. That is why I am glad that I took my training from him.

Here is his next class: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:iagree: Any firearm training that you can get from Mr. Cotton is about as good as it gets.
cw3van
Retired LEO
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member,

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”