Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charlies.Contingency
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Oilfield Prohibition of Firearms.

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

hillfighter wrote:
Charlies.Contingency wrote:
Jim Beaux wrote:I wont go into much detail here, but - be quiet and quit stirring up issues that currently arent issues. On site we dont want to know; dont want to see; & dont want to talk about certain things. The rule is, what happens out on the site stays out on the site.

Also, the land owner has the say on what happens on his land.
Are you telling me to shut up about this issue?
I think he's telling employees to think twice before they rock the boat.
I hope so, the wording leaves the directive quite gray. :???:
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

TresHuevos
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Oilfield Prohibition of Firearms.

Post by TresHuevos »

hillfighter wrote:
Jim Beaux wrote:I wont go into much detail here, but - be quiet and quit stirring up issues that currently arent issues. On site we dont want to know; dont want to see; & dont want to talk about certain things. The rule is, what happens out on the site stays out on the site.

Also, the land owner has the say on what happens on his land.
Are you telling me to shut up about this issue?
I think he's telling employees to think twice before they rock the boat.
I hope so, the wording leaves the directive quite gray. :???:
As a manager for a security company, my official policy is that even if they are Level III and they are on a Level II (unarmed) site they are not allowed to carry. I'll be the last one to go looking or even ask what they have in their POV. I don't blame them one bit if they have a gun in their car but I make sure they know that there can be repercussions if things go south. A couple of months ago there was a security officer in Houston who was Level III but on an unarmed site who ended up shooting a guy. Heck, the police were even there when it happened. Legally it was a righteous shoot but the security officer was later fired and the company lost the contract for that site.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/hpd-i ... n/27851576
"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic deeds." - C.S. Lewis
My State Rep Joe Moody is a liberal puke who won't even acknowledge my communications with him. How about yours?

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”