No Gun Signs coming down

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
rogersinsel
Posts in topic: 3

No Gun Signs coming down

Post by rogersinsel »

I know we all talk about signs going up and taking our business elsewhere. I just thought I'd toss out a bit of positive press for a couple of places that I've noticed. Both BWW and Cinemark have removed their gun buster signs. Neither of these were 30.06 type signs, but the intent was the same nonetheless. I hope this is a sign of things to come in Texas regarding businesses and their attitude towards those with CHL's.

-roger

mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Re: No Gun Signs coming down

Post by mojo84 »

Which BWW? Last time I was at one of their locations they had a 30.06 compliant sign. I would like to see them change their position.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Glockster

Post by Glockster »

rogersinsel wrote:I know we all talk about signs going up and taking our business elsewhere. I just thought I'd toss out a bit of positive press for a couple of places that I've noticed. Both BWW and Cinemark have removed their gun buster signs. Neither of these were 30.06 type signs, but the intent was the same nonetheless. I hope this is a sign of things to come in Texas regarding businesses and their attitude towards those with CHL's.

-roger

Where was this Cinemark?
NRA Life Member
My State Rep Hubert won't tell me his position on HB560. How about yours?

bigity

Post by bigity »

The BWWs local here in Lubbock posted a red TABC sign at the door, which is of course invalid. Folks around here think they did it on purpose to keep out CHLers, but I try not to chalk up to malice what is probably ignorance and laziness. I'll see if it's still around someday soon, it's just down the street from the house.
USAF Veteran|Ex-DoD Contractor|Information Technology
EDC: Springfield Armory XD Sub-Compact 40S&W 3"

Topic author
rogersinsel

Post by rogersinsel »

mojo84 wrote:Which BWW? Last time I was at one of their locations they had a 30.06 compliant sign. I would like to see them change their position.
Cedar Hill, TX

Topic author
rogersinsel

Post by rogersinsel »

Glockster wrote:
rogersinsel wrote:I know we all talk about signs going up and taking our business elsewhere. I just thought I'd toss out a bit of positive press for a couple of places that I've noticed. Both BWW and Cinemark have removed their gun buster signs. Neither of these were 30.06 type signs, but the intent was the same nonetheless. I hope this is a sign of things to come in Texas regarding businesses and their attitude towards those with CHL's.

-roger

Where was this Cinemark?
Cedar Hill, TX

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

bigity wrote:The BWWs local here in Lubbock posted a red TABC sign at the door, which is of course invalid. Folks around here think they did it on purpose to keep out CHLers, but I try not to chalk up to malice what is probably ignorance and laziness. I'll see if it's still around someday soon, it's just down the street from the house.
Did you report it?

http://www.tabc.state.tx.us/enforcement ... cation.asp
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”