Fort Worth Zoo

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cowhow
Posts in topic: 2

Fort Worth Zoo

Post by cowhow »

I know this horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp, but I just returned from the Fort Worth Zoo after a two or three year absence. No where did I see 30.06 signage. Did I miss something or is it actually gone? I did look entering and looked even closer leaving and didn't see anything posted.

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Fort Worth Zoo

Post by joe817 »

cowhow wrote:I know this horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp, but I just returned from the Fort Worth Zoo after a two or three year absence. No where did I see 30.06 signage. Did I miss something or is it actually gone? I did look entering and looked even closer leaving and didn't see anything posted.
I love the Ft.Worth zoo. Just about grew up there. :lol:

Yes, it's still there. On the right side before you get to the main admissions booth near the sidewalk, by the educational center. It's about 10 yards from the admission booth
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Topic author
cowhow
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cowhow »

So, they relocated it? As I remember it was actually inside thw zoo past the ticket booths. You had to enter the zoo before you saw it. I would guess that if SB273 passes it would come down for real.

Totally agree that Fort Worth has a great zoo. In fact, we are blessed to have a great cultural city to enjoy.

jason812
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jason812 »

Yep, both are still there. One at the ticket booth for parking and the on the right side of the entrance. I was there yesterday and when my wife saw the sign, patted my hip and told me I needed to go back to the car. I told her I've done my home work and don't worry about it. When we left and were back in the car, I told her to never ever ever gun check me again. It will always be there.

When you use your check card, they ask for ID. I did decide not to use my CHL and rub it in but it did cross my mind.

Other than that we and our 1 year old had a good time.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”