Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
FL450
Posts in topic: 2

Texas3006 site blowing up

Post by FL450 »

My phone is blowing up tonight with new 30.06/30.07 signs being posted
mostly 30.07 but some with both.
I love the sound smell of jet fuel in the morning.
Fat thumbs + IPhone = errors, please forgive.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Texas3006 site blowing up

Post by mojo84 »

I think the notification emails go out when they are approved for publication in the website. I suspect they are approved in batches.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
FL450

Post by FL450 »

I usually get 1 and 2 notifications at a time but tonight probably a dozen in a 2 hour time frame.
I love the sound smell of jet fuel in the morning.
Fat thumbs + IPhone = errors, please forgive.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Wow, I've only had 10 since Dec. 26th and most of them are for 30.07 at HEBs. I feel fortunate.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

G26ster
Posts in topic: 1

Post by G26ster »

JBSr wrote:Someone is trolling......lol. What locations are represented in these batches....?

:)
Look to the right of your screen. The OP has been a respected member of this site since 2009!

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

JBSr wrote:Someone is trolling......lol. What locations are represented in these batches....?

:)

No one is trolling in this thread. You should check out the site. It is a great resource to track and check on the sign status of locations throughout the state. It's ran by a respected member of this site and I believe some of the mods on this site work with that one also.

http://www.texas3006.com

cbr6864r

Post by cbr6864r »

its not a forum its just a map listing 30.06/30.07 signs with comments its actually a great idea as you can search by location or name

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

I've received two notices and one of them was reported by me. The other was a nearby branch of the bank that I'd already reported - both 30.07. The sky may be falling but it's not falling in the Pineywoods. :txflag:

JALLEN

Post by JALLEN »

I think you get noticed only for your area, up to 5 cities you specify.

I've gotten 2 for the HEBs around here.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

5thGenTexan

Post by 5thGenTexan »

Yep, DFW is blowing wide open. I had a feeling open carry was going to hurt us who prefer CC, just not as bad as it appears now.

Thank you OCT, all your bad press is really kicking us in the teeth. More than I ever thought it would.
5th Generation Texan
"Republicrats and Demicans, it ain't no surprise,
Got their hands full of gimme, they got their mouths full of lies."

baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

JBSr wrote:I will just sit then and watch site promotion at its best and observe the sky as it falls. :)
You're new here. Maybe should adopt the newbie rule - learn a little about a place before you start making judgments.

What would be the point of promoting the 3006/7 sites other than awareness? The site is paid for by its owner and all its maintenance is done at no cost to the users. It serves one purpose - to keep gun owners informed of where they cannot legally carry. It's a public service at no cost to you, so I would suggest that mocking it puts you in a rather bad light.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Shotgun_jeremy

Post by Shotgun_jeremy »

JBSr wrote:Please provide locations. Otherwise, you appear to be an agitator promoting another site. JMHO.
I found this forum through that site. When you go to it, there's a link that says "Forums" and it takes you here.

baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

Welcome to the forum. You'll find more rational discussion of firearms laws here than many other places.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

rentz

Post by rentz »

Just checked and yup looks like lots of new signs up in my area based on the site...places that were never 3006 before are now 06 and 07

JBSr

Post by JBSr »

baldeagle wrote:Welcome to the forum. You'll find more rational discussion of firearms laws here than many other places.
I agree. I have been reading info here for sometime.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”