Texas3006.com Android App in official beta

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

JamesTX10
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Texas3006.com Android App in official beta

Post by JamesTX10 »

The app is running great so far and I have not had any issues. Is there a place to talk about features other then here?

If here, I would like to see the ability to update and submit new records added to the app. Simple to snap a picture and have all of the relevant GPS data on your phone and submit it all at one time.
:txflag:

Papa_Tiger
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Papa_Tiger »

Russell wrote:The ability to submit new entries from the app will be in the second release in the Play Store, we promise!

Hang in there! :txflag:
Excellent. I was wondering why I could only search for entries and not submit them. Loving it thus far!

rtschl
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rtschl »

Great. I was trying to add entry from phone yesterday. But it has been great to use map and see those posted around me as I drove around the DFW and three counties yesterday.
Ron
NRA Member

TrueFlog
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TrueFlog »

I'm also using the app and loving it! I haven't found any bugs yet, but I do have a few usability recommendations. I'll type them up and e-mail them to the team later this week.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 4

Post by oljames3 »

I can't find the beta in the play store. "Item not found".

What is the secret handshake?

Thanks.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Russell wrote:Beta testing is closed to a select number of users. It may be opened up to more in round 2.

I will post here if/when we need more testers. Thanks!
Russell, I have been accepted as a beta tester. I am reporting that I can't get the app to test it. I have followed all the instructions form the Play Store.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Russell wrote:Got it.

Please reply back to the ticket that had the instructions for how to install it and let us know that you cannot get to the app. That will send a message back to SoloXRacer who can assist you further from there. He's heading up the Android development and testing.

Thanks!
I am in, now. Issue was my multiple Google IDs. App is working well. Will test (hands free) on the way home.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”