Glock 19 poll.

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Mick22
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Glock 19 poll.

Post by Mick22 »

cmgee67 wrote:Check out vedder holsters same as the crossbreed and 20$ cheaper. Made to order and you get within a week usually. I carry my G19 in a crossbreed super tuck and love it! I wanted one for my 1911 thay I recently acquired but didn't want the 3-4 week wait time so I found vedder holsters out of Florida and I got the the comfort tuck. And I have to say just as good.
Thanks for the info. I will check them out. The wait is what kept me from getting the CB as well.

GlassG19 wrote:
Mick22 wrote:How good are the Alien Gear IWB holsters? I was looking at those and the Crossbreeds. I like my Triple T, just want to compare with others.
I will let you know soon, mine is been ordered already. Both, (IWB & OWB) :clapping:
Cool. Let me know. They have always caught my interest.

Scott in Houston

Post by Scott in Houston »

I use a Don Hume IWB for my G19 when I'm having a day that requires frequent disarm and re-arm… like if I'm going in and out of hospitals, schools, or other places that I know I cannot carry.
Taking the CompTec MTAC on and off is too much of a hassle at times. The Don Hume is easily removable and easy to put back on my hip.

LSUTiger
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LSUTiger »

Depending on how I feel, Glock 19 or 26 in respective Comptac MTAC IWB
Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

Mick22 wrote:
cmgee67 wrote:Check out vedder holsters same as the crossbreed and 20$ cheaper. Made to order and you get within a week usually. I carry my G19 in a crossbreed super tuck and love it! I wanted one for my 1911 thay I recently acquired but didn't want the 3-4 week wait time so I found vedder holsters out of Florida and I got the the comfort tuck. And I have to say just as good.
Thanks for the info. I will check them out. The wait is what kept me from getting the CB as well.

GlassG19 wrote:
Mick22 wrote:How good are the Alien Gear IWB holsters? I was looking at those and the Crossbreeds. I like my Triple T, just want to compare with others.
I will let you know soon, mine is been ordered already. Both, (IWB & OWB) :clapping:
Cool. Let me know. They have always caught my interest.

Yes sir Mick. :thumbs2:
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

RJS

Post by RJS »

I carry my G19 in Triple T IWB holster - I have Crimson Trace laser attached and still fits like a champ... Interestingly enough, that same holster fits my XDm 3.8 very nicely as well which I also carry on occasion. Really depends on my mood when I'm getting dressed. :cool:

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Bravo Concealment Level II retention holster:
https://www.bravoconcealment.com/collec ... tt-holster
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I had this same set-up, but found that I was not carrying as often as I could due to comfort and wardrobe requirements of IWB carry (loose pants). So I switched to OWB carry and switched to a G26 / Officers model 1911, and I now carry much more frequently.

My back-up option is to just put a Kahr PM9 or J frame revolver in a pocket holster, so when I say I "was not" carrying, I really mean that I was carrying in a sub-optimal way. 5 to 7 rounds in a hard to get at location is not ideal.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”