Who has LTC

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ispray
Posts in topic: 1

Who has LTC

Post by ispray »

It would be interesting to know which of our lawmakers who "claim" to be against LTC or what ever their state call it that actually have one. I would bet there are a lot of them.

WildBill

Re: Who has LTC

Post by WildBill »

ispray wrote:It would be interesting to know which of our lawmakers who "claim" to be against LTC or what ever their state call it that actually have one. I would bet there are a lot of them.
I think that they are called democrats. :tiphat:
NRA Endowment Member

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

If they don't have one, though most throughout the country due to their position are either given authority to carry, or they actually got licensed on their own, they have armed body guards to carry those heavy things for them. I read somewhere, about the liberal lawmakers who actually had carry permits but I can't remember the source, I'll see what I can find and post it if I locate it. :tiphat:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

This is one of my hot buttons! The people like Feinstein, pelosi etc. And the elite like bloomberg either carry or they hire bodyguards to protect them, but they are of the opinion that they are somehow more important than the peasants that live in the hinterlands, they believe that they are more important than the unwashed masses!
You cannot subjugate an armed populace, in order to control the masses you must disarm them first! Gun control is never about guns, it's about CONTROL!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Lena

Post by Lena »

Some years back in New York there was an example of this, I do not remember his name but was very anti 2nd and shot an intruder with an licensed pistol there. There was another in New Jersey very anti 2nd who bent over making a speech and showed his holstered weapon.

Priceless there. I wish I could remember the names.
Stay Safe

FastCarry

Post by FastCarry »

Its all for the vote, and controlling the sheeple.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Indeed, all that the gun control supporters truly want is unquestioned supremacy at all levels.
It has never been about public safety, as the arguments for gun control are in direct conflict with constitutional, intellectual and moral prudence.

Here is an 2011 oldie from CA, no, not the Beach Boys, rather it's the Shameful Hypocritical Boys doing what they do best...destroy Liberty.

"The California state Senate voted 28-8 Wednesday to exempt itself from the pointless gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the populace. Legislators apparently think they alone are worthy to pack heat on the streets for personal protection, and the masses ought to wait until the police arrive."

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/ ... r-for-you/

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”