CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Soap
Deactivated until real name is provided
Posts in topic: 1

Every business has 30.06 and 07 signs

Post by Soap »

I've noticed 3 new anti gun signs in my area. My area has some of the highest LTC holders in the state. Generally it's a pro gun area even if our rep is a democrat. The new signs are at several places I wouldn't go to anyway. But what happens when almost every business decides to put up 30.06 and 30.07 signs?? Are we not taking enough action? We can't let moms demand attention get their word out over ours.

Jusme

Re: Every business has 30.06 and 07 signs

Post by Jusme »

Soap wrote:I've noticed 3 new anti gun signs in my area. My area has some of the highest LTC holders in the state. Generally it's a pro gun area even if our rep is a democrat. The new signs are at several places I wouldn't go to anyway. But what happens when almost every business decides to put up 30.06 and 30.07 signs?? Are we not taking enough action? We can't let moms demand attention get their word out over ours.

You didn't say what your area is, or who your representative is, but you can make a difference by patronizing the businesses who have not posted, and maybe thank them for not doing so. I think positive reinforcement goes a long way to let them know that you will continue to support their business, and recommend it to like minded individuals.JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Soap,

Be of stout heart.

Remember, there are some businesses who've dropped both 30.06/.07 too...

Kenneth77

Post by Kenneth77 »

I have not scene very many around johnson county except for wild wings but i still say if they want those sings posted they need to have a metal detector at every entrance so that the non law biding citizens are not getting past !
leeproductsonline.com

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”