New Texas3006.com iPhone Beta App Available - We want more testers!

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Re: New Texas3006.com iPhone Beta App Available - We want more testers!

Post by Pawpaw »

Russell, After the iPhone reboots, is it still necessary to run your app at least once before it will start alerting based on location?

I know you said you were working on that, but haven't heard if you got it fixed.

Thanks again for a great app!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

arthurgarzajr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by arthurgarzajr »

Pawpaw,

No it's not necessary to run the app at least once after your phone restarts. The only requirement is that you at least run the app once ever (and of course, to keep your app installed on your phone). I think that was an issue on the android app at one point, but it has since been resolved.

Thanks for using the app, I hope you like v2.0!

Rpenn57
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rpenn57 »

i keep getting asked to enter and invitation code - i must have messed up something. I've used it before.

SoloXCRacer

Post by SoloXCRacer »

Just an update on the Android App, we are **very close** for a Beta Release. Just ironing out some issues Russell and I found during some QA runs. Should be ready for beta testers soon!

SoloXCRacer

Post by SoloXCRacer »

arthurgarzajr wrote:I think that was an issue on the android app at one point, but it has since been resolved.
Just to clarify, the issue is present in the current v1.0.3, but the fix will be released with v2.0.0.

steveincowtown
Banned

Post by steveincowtown »

Russell wrote:Like others said, the sheer amount of places that aren't posted in Texas is huge (open the phone book, put your finger anywhere on the yellow pages, they probably aren't posted). It would very quickly make the site difficult to search and navigate.

There is an app out there called "Posted!" that attempts to do both. They do have some Texas entries, so if you don't see it in our app you can check theirs as well as a backup.
The only thing having a app that showed all the places that weren't posted would be good for is as a guidebook for MDA and others!
The Time is Now...
NRA Lifetime Member

arthurgarzajr

Post by arthurgarzajr »

Rpenn57 wrote:i keep getting asked to enter and invitation code - i must have messed up something. I've used it before.
RPenn57, please send an email to iphonebeta [AT] texas3006.com with your email address. I'll send you another invitation. I may have removed you. Sorry!

LosAlce

Post by LosAlce »

Just want to reply with so far so good on my end using the iPhone app! Everything is really intuitive and I love that all the signs are available for me to check and verify the signs i'm seeing. As a newbie to CC, it's not only helpful in that respect but it'll probably speed up my memorization for the wording.

Great job, y'all! :tiphat: Makes my new daily routine into a bit of a scavenger hunt too. I'm digging it!

:txflag:
LTC since: 4/26/2016
Carrying: Sig P938 :rock"

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”