Help with Disposition (Application Question)

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Roeville
Posts in topic: 1

Help with Disposition (Application Question)

Post by Roeville »

Good morning, so I've taken my LTC class and now I'm ready to go online and submit my application. But I wanted to make sure I did it correctly to avoid any further and unnecessary delays.

When filling out the conviction history section, I need to put in two arrests for unpaid traffic tickets where I went to county jail for less than 24 hours. I'm not sure exactly what to put as my disposition. I was arrested for unpaid tickets that were warrants, as soon as I saw a judge I paid my fine and was released.

My question is what do I put as the disposition and second, do I need to upload any supporting documentation for the arrest?

Thanks in advance.

gdanaher
Banned

Re: Help with Disposition (Application Question)

Post by gdanaher »

IANAL.

In this situation I think the rule of thumb is to contact the court that handled your case and get a written letter defining the charges, the disposition of the case, and the date of said disposition.

vjallen75

Re: Help with Disposition (Application Question)

Post by vjallen75 »

:iagree: it's best to do it now and not need to later than to need it later and not have it.
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”