CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 2

Re: How to Tell

Post by TexasTornado »

Glockster wrote:
vjallen75 wrote:
Glockster wrote:Good on you and glad she changed her mind. Sort of a similar situation for me in that she took her class 354 days ago and had decided not to get her LTC. That was before meeting me. We've since had a couple of really good conversations about how I've been carrying for a long time, and about Orlando and elsewhere and she decided to change her mind. And I've seen her target from her qualification - she's an excellent shot!
Sounds like we both have a keep on our hands. Funny how things work out and how both of our situations turned out to be similar. My wife actually shot better than me in our LTC qualifications, but don't tell anybody

:mrgreen:
She WANTS to see if she is a better shot than me and wants some range time with me to test that. Definitely have to marry her.
Definitely.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

vjallen75
Posts in topic: 3

Re: How to Tell

Post by vjallen75 »

Glockster wrote:She WANTS to see if she is a better shot than me and wants some range time with me to test that. Definitely have to marry her.
My wife and I started out marriage in January of this year. I can say, I know I married the right one. I am happy for yall.
TexasTornado wrote:Definitely.

:thumbs2:
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”