06-07 Gone !

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Lena
Posts in topic: 2

06-07 Gone !

Post by Lena »

Not sure where to post this but Scotty P's Burgers on Lavon Hwy in Garland TX has taken all their signs down, they are gone! I spoke to the mgr about it to be sure and thanked him, he smiled, NO SIGNS AT ALL.
Stay Safe

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 06-07 Gone !

Post by Jusme »

:hurry:

Good to hear. We should be sure to post any businesses that remove signs.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

The Flying J Truck Stop in Edinburg (US Hwy 281 near border) seems to have taken down both sets of 06/07 signs within the last month or so. Have the signs been removed at any other Flying J's recently?
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

oohrah

Post by oohrah »

Cheddar's in Waco went 30.07 early in the year. Went last month and signs are gone.
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

JustSomeOldGuy wrote:The Flying J Truck Stop in Edinburg (US Hwy 281 near border) seems to have taken down both sets of 06/07 signs within the last month or so. Have the signs been removed at any other Flying J's recently?
As I understand it from asking Flying J/Pilot personnel, it was a directive from corporate to remove them about the end of June/ early July.
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

SSwt00SS

Post by SSwt00SS »

When/ where were they posted? I assume you're talking about the Firewheel Mall Scotty P's, yes? I have frequented that place numerous times (prior to your thread) and I never saw clear postings of 06/07 before. I find this interesting in the least, since I always make it a point when entering any place of business, I look for signage. Regardless, glad they are gone...haha

Topic author
Lena
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Lena »

Correct location there, there are 2 entrances, they were not correct signs but there anyway 1 of each side of the door down low behind the pot plants on the Lavon Hwy side, I did make a comment about them then and advised it was my last trip there, just driving by I always look for them and saw nothing so stopped and looked closer and went in, they are gone asked mgr and yes he said they were removed from complaints by customers, I did order and get a to go order and told him why. Good burgers there. All he said was a smile and thank you for coming back.
Stay Safe

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”