Farmers Branch and Carrollton 30.06-30.07

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Mel
Posts in topic: 1

Farmers Branch and Carrollton 30.06-30.07

Post by Mel »

Is someone campaigning with 30.06 & 30.07 signs in FB & Carrollton? In the last 3 or 4 days I've been getting a a constant stream of new sign notices.
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

Jusme

Re: Farmers Branch and Carrollton 30.06-30.07

Post by Jusme »

That happens occasionally when someone finds the 30.06 web site, and starts adding to the list. I don't know if it's an activist, but as LTC numbers continue to rise, more people are becoming aware of them.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Vol Texan

Re: Farmers Branch and Carrollton 30.06-30.07

Post by Vol Texan »

Jusme is likely correct.

One user has contributed 51 signs in the area just recently. He/she may be a new user, but we all do appreciate the energy associated with a new member who enjoys prospecting for unlisted signs.

Side note: many of these new postings are from so far away that we cannot read the verbiage on the sign. The moderators on the site (plus a few other very observant members) like to look at the photos to see if the verbiage is correct (vs. pre-2016 3006 language, for example). Many new users tend to take lots of photos from a distance, rather than get some up close. I hope all contributors (new and experienced) can try to get close enough that we can read.

Thanks for all the new submissions!
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”