Low price for Walther PPS - $309 + tax

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 2

Low price for Walther PPS - $309 + tax

Post by bmwrdr »

I just came across this offer while looking for an additional magazine for my PPS.

https://grabagun.com/walther-14.html

I am not affiliated or related in anyway to Grabagun, just sharing information.

:tiphat:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Low price for Walther PPS - $309 + tax

Post by Tex1961 »

Grab a gun is my go to place. 90% of the time they have the lowest prices on firearms, plus only 1/2 hour drive away from the house. No shipping or FFL charges when ou pick up from their store front.

Topic author
bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bmwrdr »

Tex1961 wrote:Grab a gun is my go to place. 90% of the time they have the lowest prices on firearms, plus only 1/2 hour drive away from the house. No shipping or FFL charges when ou pick up from their store front.
True, their prices are great and their selection is great too. I paid over $500 for my PPS M2 :banghead:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

Yea, I spent $100.00 more at academy about 6 months ago ona 380 before I found them. I picked up a Ruger LC9s a few weeks back from them for $285.00

Cheapsk8
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Cheapsk8 »

I know if you are in the area you can go and pick up, my question I'd do they actually have a retail store or is it strictly a internet based business and you just picking up what was previously purchased.
In life as in baseball, it is the number of times you reach home safely that count.

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

Cheapsk8 wrote:I know if you are in the area you can go and pick up, my question I'd do they actually have a retail store or is it strictly a internet based business and you just picking up what was previously purchased.
Not in the sense of a regular retail store. Basicly a very small area with a counter. They have probably 20 guns in the counter and a few mags and accessories on the wall. You can call them and if they have an item in stock you can go there and purchase at the counter.

I purchased a Ruger LC9s and since they had them in stock I just drove up and asked for one. They brought it out and let me look at it, etc. etc. Filled out the form and paid my $$ and walked out the door with it.

There were probably 5 other guys in there either picking up or buying at the counter..

Pariah3j
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Pariah3j »

This is a great deal for a PPS - its a great single stack gun. Its become my EDC. The most enjoyable single stack I think I've ever shot.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”