CHL friendly theaters in Fort Worth?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

allisji
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CHL friendly theaters in Fort Worth?

Post by allisji »

skeathley wrote:Cinemark used to post non-conforming signs, but about a year ago they switched to 30.07. The ones in Allen and McKinney are so posted, as well as Cinemarks mentioned in this thread, so I imagine that is a corporate decision. They don't care if you bring a gun, they just don't want their customers to feel uneasy. I'm OK with that.

:rules:
The two Cinemark's that I visit in the HOU area also post 30.07 only. I always CC there with no problem. This is, I CC there about 2 times a year with no problem. One of them I'm not sure if they have actually posted 30.07 on the doors now or not, but it was printed on the tickets last year after OC took effect.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CHL friendly theaters in Fort Worth?

Post by RottenApple »

I've not been to any in Ft Worth, but every AMC I've been to on the Dallas side is posted but it's not compliant. They're usually on a sheet of printer paper taped to a corner (upper or lower) of a single door. I've not seen a single valid posting of an AMC.

Concealed is concealed. YMMV.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”