Dove hunting.....

Post your hunting/trophy photos here, and tell us a little about your trip. WARNING: Some photos will be graphic.

Moderator: carlson1

puma guy
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Dove hunting.....

Post by puma guy »

v-rog wrote:After AndyC's car sank in the wet mud, we had to carry our equipment about 300 yds to the 4x4...
[ Image ]

Hopefully this pic will serve as a reminder for me not to bring 200 lbs. of equipment to the next dove hunt :lol:
I just have to ask..... what's in the bags??? I used to tote big bags of decoys when waterfowl hunting, but pretty much stuck to ammo, gun and vest for dove hunts. Of course I could have used a large bag of ammo on most dove hunts. :biggrinjester:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

v-rog

Post by v-rog »

puma guy wrote:
v-rog wrote:After AndyC's car sank in the wet mud, we had to carry our equipment about 300 yds to the 4x4...
[ Image ]

Hopefully this pic will serve as a reminder for me not to bring 200 lbs. of equipment to the next dove hunt :lol:
I just have to ask..... what's in the bags??? I used to tote big bags of decoys when waterfowl hunting, but pretty much stuck to ammo, gun and vest for dove hunts. Of course I could have used a large bag of ammo on most dove hunts. :biggrinjester:
A flat of 12ga 7 1/2 shells, sleeping gear, hunting gear & boots, and the kitchen sink...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Remember 31 Connollystraße & Benghazi
Faith Under Fire ISBN# 9780307408815

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

AndyC wrote:I told him to bring ammo, shotgun, 2 changes of clothes and a toothbrush :roll:

Having felt the weight of those things, I'm convinced he smuggled bullet-casting supplies in one of his bags and a malignant dwarf in another; the kitchen sink sounds about right for the third.
This gets humorouser and humorouser (sic). You need write this story down and publish it! :smilelol5: Of course you'll have to change the names to protect the guilty.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

i8godzilla
Posts in topic: 2

Post by i8godzilla »

AndyC wrote:I told him to bring ammo, shotgun, 2 changes of clothes and a toothbrush :roll:

Having felt the weight of those things, I'm convinced he smuggled bullet-casting supplies in one of his bags and a malignant dwarf in another; the kitchen sink sounds about right for the third.
You might have been able to just drive the truck out after removing all that weight. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

Return to “Hunting Photos”