Free Kindle Books

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

UpTheIrons
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Free Kindle Books

Post by UpTheIrons »

Thanks for the tip! I 'liked" the page and now have the book. I'll be checking back regularly, too. Lots of good looking stuff there.
"I don't know how that would ever be useful, but I want two!"

Springs are cheap - your gun and your life aren't.

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Y'all also might want to try http://www.lendle.me and http://www.booklending.com to borrow full price books from other people.

JustMe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JustMe »

this is great--thanks!!
Mary Ellis
TX CHL Instructor NRA Instuctor--Basic Pistol,Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, RTBAV,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection outside the Home. ,RSO, CRSO,TP&&W Hunter Ed Instructor

there is no cake

Post by there is no cake »

TxLobo wrote:Agrarian Blogger, historian, and "plain" preacher Michael Bunker has been living off of the grid for many years, and he has some advice for those living in the industrial/consumerist economy …living an off off-grid life is achievable. It has been done for thousands of years, and it can be done today.
Does he blog by carrier pigeon? Something doesn't add up.

Maybe I'll be the first to die when the lights go out but I think people 1000 years ago lived without indoor plumbing, refrigeration, washing machines and other modern conveniences because they weren't available, not because they were opposed to them. If somebody today wants to live like the Amish, they can do it. If somebody wants to live in a cave like primitive hunter gatherers, that's harder because it requires a lot of land that other's aren't hunting and gathering on.

Return to “Books & Videos”