Kyle Lamb's "Green eyes Black Rifles"

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
lonestarprotect
Posts in topic: 1

Kyle Lamb's "Green eyes Black Rifles"

Post by lonestarprotect »

If you own an AR-15 then this is the book for you! Kyle is a highly decorated retired Vet. He put his wealth of real world knowledge into this book. The book explores and explains almost every shooting position related to the rifle platform. The book has many photos and step by step instructions. It will open your eyes and will show most rifle shooters just how little they know about shooting this weapon. This book will help make your more proficient with any long gun platform! :tiphat:
"Don't hit at all if you can help it; don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep."
Theodore Roosevelt

LDB415

Re: Kyle Lamb's "Green eyes Black Rifles"

Post by LDB415 »

He hosts a shooting show or two on the Outdoor Channel. He seems to know his stuff. I bet the book is good as well.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

He and Craig Boddington host a segment of every "Guns and Ammo" T.V. and it's always interesting.

Both he and Craig are very knowledgable and are a pleasure to watch.

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

In this day when anyone can claim to be an "expert" and start teaching tactical classes (I am referring to guys like yeager here, I have no idea why people pay to train under guys like yeager) it is nice to see the real deal with guys like Kyle. Kyle was an operator and has the training and combat experience to back up what he teaches. You can also find some of his stuff on his Viking Tactics webpage.

Return to “Books & Videos”