Neal Stephenson is pro-2A

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
kahrfreak
Posts in topic: 1

Neal Stephenson is pro-2A

Post by kahrfreak »

Besides writing some excellent geek fiction (Snow Crash, anyone?) Neal Stephenson is an ardent 2A supporter. His latest novel, REAMDE, is not only a good read if you're into geek/hacker fiction, but it's obvious from the first 50 pages that this is a writer who is obviously not shy about his pro-gun stance. There's even a couple references to CHL carry. I've been reading his stuff for years, and am always impressed with his willingness to write with an obvious pro-gun slant.
GOA Life Member
JPFO Member

jdkinman

Re: Neal Stephenson is pro-2A

Post by jdkinman »

That is good to know--and am passing that tidbit on to some of the geekdom folks I know (who teach me how to keep the Apple stuff doing all it can do at the house).

JD

Middle Age Russ

Re: Neal Stephenson is pro-2A

Post by Middle Age Russ »

I have thoroughly enjoyed most of his novels, particularly the Baroque Cycle trilogy and Cryptonomicon. It is good to hear that he is pro-2A.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

Return to “Books & Videos”