Don't talk to the Police

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Ark03
Posts in topic: 1

Don't talk to the Police

Post by Ark03 »

You guys may have seen this already, but I'm new here so forgive me if I missed this in a previous post.

As I've seen too many times on youtube, there are lots of bad advice and videos on how to deal with police, in any situation (not just regarding CHL). My CHL instructor last weekend gave us a recommendation for what he said was the best video on dealing with police he's ever seen: for the first 20 minutes, a law professor gives his view (in a law classroom), then a long-time LEO the professor invited in spends the next 20 affirming what the professor just said.

I know it's long, but I just played the video while I was working in my office and got a lot of good stuff out of it, and found myself saying many times that I could see myself doing the same things as the bad examples that could get you in trouble.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Don't talk to the Police

Post by WildBill »

Ark03 wrote:You guys may have seen this already, but I'm new here so forgive me if I missed this in a previous post.
Yes Ark, it has made the rounds. Welcome to the TexasCHLforum.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=31053&p=360106&hil ... uc#p360106" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “Books & Videos”