"Release the Kraken" ???

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Ruark
Posts in topic: 10

Re: "Release the Kraken" ???

Post by Ruark »

parabelum wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 am
Ruark wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:07 am As of 10:25 yesterday morning, according to Powell, the kraken are getting restless. OK, well, we're ready when you are.

https://www.oann.com/trump-attorney-sid ... -overturn/
I am not a legal genius (or any genius for that matter) and I fail to see a benefit of coming onto a large platform with such a decisive and bold statement only to then wait days or longer to actually do something, make a move. To me, that only serves as a potential warning shot to the enemy. Something like this I’d say either say nothing and dump the evidence forward or say something just as you are maybe hours at most from presenting overwhelming evidence. I don’t see the strategy here. Am I off?
I don't know if you're off or not; we'll find out pretty soon. One thing for sure: if this is actually yet another big nothingburger, Powell is putting on one heck of an act.
-Ruark

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Ruark wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:43 am
parabelum wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 am
Ruark wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:07 am As of 10:25 yesterday morning, according to Powell, the kraken are getting restless. OK, well, we're ready when you are.

https://www.oann.com/trump-attorney-sid ... -overturn/
I am not a legal genius (or any genius for that matter) and I fail to see a benefit of coming onto a large platform with such a decisive and bold statement only to then wait days or longer to actually do something, make a move. To me, that only serves as a potential warning shot to the enemy. Something like this I’d say either say nothing and dump the evidence forward or say something just as you are maybe hours at most from presenting overwhelming evidence. I don’t see the strategy here. Am I off?
I don't know if you're off or not; we'll find out pretty soon. One thing for sure: if this is actually yet another big nothingburger, Powell is putting on one heck of an act.
I am beginning to honestly believe many of these issues start out as a big juicy steak and then get ground down into a nothing burger by the "deep state" and their counter parts in the media.

clarionite
Posts in topic: 2

Post by clarionite »

I wish they would stop showing their hand before it's time to play it. Gather the information. File the suits. Present the information. The GOP is not going to win in the media. And showing their hand gives the other side time to cover their tracks better because they know what they have. It also gives time to coerce witnesses. Unless they're snowballing them with info to lead them on a different path, I wish they would just put up or shut up.

Topic author
Ruark

Post by Ruark »

clarionite wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:54 am I wish they would stop showing their hand before it's time to play it. Gather the information. File the suits. Present the information. The GOP is not going to win in the media. And showing their hand gives the other side time to cover their tracks better because they know what they have.
You said it. Man, wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall in some of the Dominion conference rooms right now.....
-Ruark

philip964
Posts in topic: 21

Post by philip964 »

So I guess this is the Kraken.

Or wishful thinking?
Attachments
E78AEA59-2B84-428A-AB54-2B165E366EC4.jpeg

clarionite
Posts in topic: 2

Post by clarionite »

philip964 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:38 am So I guess this is the Kraken.

Or wishful thinking?
I wish. Not holding my breath on that one.

Topic author
Ruark

Post by Ruark »

I wish. Not holding my breath on that one.
Yeah, heck, It's not even on Newsmax.

-Ruark

KLB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by KLB »

parabelum wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 am I fail to see a benefit of coming onto a large platform with such a decisive and bold statement only to then wait days or longer to actually do something, make a move. To me, that only serves as a potential warning shot to the enemy. Something like this I’d say either say nothing and dump the evidence forward or say something just as you are maybe hours at most from presenting overwhelming evidence. I don’t see the strategy here. Am I off?
I'll not say you're necessarily wrong, but one possible justification is that interim announcements help sustain morale. That can be vitally important.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

clarionite wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:54 am I wish they would stop showing their hand before it's time to play it. Gather the information. File the suits. Present the information. The GOP is not going to win in the media. And showing their hand gives the other side time to cover their tracks better because they know what they have. It also gives time to coerce witnesses. Unless they're snowballing them with info to lead them on a different path, I wish they would just put up or shut up.
Since the forum doesn't have a like button. :iagree: :iagree:

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 2farnorth »

double posting deleted
Last edited by 2farnorth on Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N5PNZ

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 2farnorth »

Ruark wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:28 am
clarionite wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:54 am I wish they would stop showing their hand before it's time to play it. Gather the information. File the suits. Present the information. The GOP is not going to win in the media. And showing their hand gives the other side time to cover their tracks better because they know what they have.
You said it. Man, wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall in some of the Dominion conference rooms right now.....
Would be interesting to see who they are going to set up to take the fall.

It's going to be a tough go with a lots of internal (swamp) stonewalling. It has been alleged that the CIA is implicated. I read that it was their facility that the server was in and that they were not briefed in on the seizure operation.

Hopefully they are watching all the players in Dominion to see if anyone panics and would be vulnerable to an immunity deal for turning states evidence. Of course they all would be in fear of reprisals.
N5PNZ

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

Ruark wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:39 am
parabelum wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:36 am
Ruark wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:03 am
Donald J. Trump, whose manifold personal failings ultimately undid him.
True, much to my chagrin. I think Trump is a classic case of "his heart was in the right place, but..." Specifically, Trump is not articulate. He doesn't read daily intelligence updates (he watches TV instead), he doesn't speak effectively, or anything requiring the slightest degree of wordsmithing. Many, many times I've heard him say something and thought, "Oh, crap, WHY did he say that????!!!" Then you have his horrific performance in the first debate. He's just not a verbal person. We often talk of Biden screwing up every time he tries to speak. Sometimes I think it's the same thing with Trump, but in a different way.
While I agree that Trump has a unique way to communicate to put it lightly I am not buying that that undid him. He did get a record 72+ million votes, more than any “R” candidate. If he is in fact finished for 2020, then what “undid” him was the communist media along with their domestic and foreign enemies of the State cohorts who seek to destroy us all.
Absolutely - I wasn't insinuating that his lack of articulateness was the sole reason for his undoing. The media had the primary role in that, IMHO.

Anyway...... just "release the kraken" already, we're tired of waiting, we're tired of "false alarms."

Agreed; we're tired of the talk.....kinda like Tuco; "If you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

LabRat
This is not legal advice.
People should be able to perform many functions; for others and for themselves. Specialization is for insects. — Robert Heinlein (Severe paraphrase)

Topic author
Ruark

Post by Ruark »

Still, something clings to hope in the back of my mind. Powell has a distinguished, pristine professional reputation; it's inconceivable that she'd deliberately sign on to some nonsense and risk flushing it all down the toilet and making herself a laughingstock. The tension builds........
-Ruark

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

Ruark wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:38 pm Still, something clings to hope in the back of my mind. Powell has a distinguished, pristine professional reputation; it's inconceivable that she'd deliberately sign on to some nonsense and risk flushing it all down the toilet and making herself a laughingstock. The tension builds........
At this point, I’m solely holding onto the fact that she wouldn’t ruin her reputation over something she didn’t have the utmost confidence in.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

The only thing I can think of is saying you have something is akin to shaking the tree to see what else falls out. Some people may think she's talking about them and make moves to cover their activity, and be caught doing something that had not previously been detected.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “Off-Topic”