Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Re: Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/donald-tr ... ntial-run/

Trump announces his run for a second term.

Yahoo didn’t bother to announce, but instead ran two negative stories, one law suits have already started that he is barred from running, the other was networks were so bored they cut away.

Meanwhile Brandon makes the Poles feel more secure being in NATO.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 27

Post by RoyGBiv »

How nuclear will he go when he realizes that he won't win the primary?

Prepare for the poop circus.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

extremist
Posts in topic: 1

Post by extremist »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:19 am How nuclear will he go when he realizes that he won't win the primary?

He will win the primary and be the nominee. You heard it here first. :clapping:
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

tomneal
Posts in topic: 4

Post by tomneal »

https://justthenews.com/government/fede ... -they-dont

This article mentions that the government also sized records from his other clients. That means if your lawyer works for Trump (or some other enemy of the state), then your communications could be seized.

Wow!
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

tomneal

Post by tomneal »

SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/k ... d-n1646445
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

tomneal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:52 am SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/k ... d-n1646445
Of course they didn't. It is pretty obvious was more crooked FBI conspiring with Democrats for election purposes. They will stop at nothing to interfere with a man who actually cares about the American people.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

extremist wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am
RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:19 am How nuclear will he go when he realizes that he won't win the primary?

He will win the primary and be the nominee. You heard it here first. :clapping:
I'll take that bet. I'll go further. He will loose several of the early primary States. He is fighting the Never Trump Republicans and they are prepared this time. He will not be as successful with his heavy handed strategy against DeSantis as he was against Rubio and Cruz. It is a different place and a different time.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Rafe
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Rafe »

chasfm11 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:26 am
I'll take that bet. I'll go further. He will loose several of the early primary States. He is fighting the Never Trump Republicans and they are prepared this time. He will not be as successful with his heavy handed strategy against DeSantis as he was against Rubio and Cruz. It is a different place and a different time.
Yeah; I think I'll side with your opinion for the time being. But we're a long way out from November 2024. Almost literally anything could happen between now and then. Biden could solve inflation, balance the budget, fix the border, change his position on energy and guns, and earn the respect of world leaders. Or we could be visited by a delegation of cephalopod-like space aliens from Alpha Centauri.

Okay...well...maybe not the first of those two things. :roll:

But DJT is dragging with him more baggage than Samsonite ever manufactured. Some of it patently his fault, some of it not. One item of luggage is that we point out Uncle Joe's increasing age (I don't think there's a snowball's chance his party will let him run again, even if in rare moments of lucidity he thinks he might want to), but we can't overlook that, if Trump were to win in 2024, he would be 79 when he takes the oath again and 83 when he hands the reins to his successor. Biden was 78 when he was sworn in.

I also think DJT made a mistake by declaring immediately after the midterms. I don't know what the strategy was. All I can think of is that he felt the move would dissuade others from throwing their hats into the ring. But I don't think it will do anything of the kind and, in the intervening 10 or 12 months, give fodder to the dimocrats and media, and maybe even have the opposite effect: pressure some other Republican candidates to declare earlier than they might otherwise think best in order to try to offset surges of "ultra- über-MAGA fascist deplorable" rhetoric from the left. I don't think I can take another Biden hate-filled speech with a red-and-black American Horror Story stage set.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Rafe wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:10 am
chasfm11 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:26 am
Yeah; I think I'll side with your opinion for the time being. But we're a long way out from November 2024. Almost literally anything could happen between now and then. Biden could solve inflation, balance the budget, fix the border, change his position on energy and guns, and earn the respect of world leaders. Or we could be visited by a delegation of cephalopod-like space aliens from Alpha Centauri.

Okay...well...maybe not the first of those two things. :roll:

But DJT is dragging with him more baggage than Samsonite ever manufactured. Some of it patently his fault, some of it not. One item of luggage is that we point out Uncle Joe's increasing age (I don't think there's a snowball's chance his party will let him run again, even if in rare moments of lucidity he thinks he might want to), but we can't overlook that, if Trump were to win in 2024, he would be 79 when he takes the oath again and 83 when he hands the reins to his successor. Biden was 78 when he was sworn in.

I also think DJT made a mistake by declaring immediately after the midterms. I don't know what the strategy was. All I can think of is that he felt the move would dissuade others from throwing their hats into the ring. But I don't think it will do anything of the kind and, in the intervening 10 or 12 months, give fodder to the dimocrats and media, and maybe even have the opposite effect: pressure some other Republican candidates to declare earlier than they might otherwise think best in order to try to offset surges of "ultra- über-MAGA fascist deplorable" rhetoric from the left. I don't think I can take another Biden hate-filled speech with a red-and-black American Horror Story stage set.
I just don't think DJT is electable. Between the MSM and the amount of hatred leftists have for him, I feel he will bring out leftists in droves to vote against him. These loons would vote for a banana to keep Trump out. One huge issue that worries me is the amount of "younger" voters who are all brainwashed by the leftist education system, MSM and complete group think. If we can't stop the mass mail in voting and ballot harvesting, Dems will steal another election in 2024.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

Whether you agree or disagree with Trump....one thing is indisputable. Trump DOES increase voter turnout, both for and against.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

oohrah
Posts in topic: 1

Post by oohrah »

let's hope more against
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:21 am
I just don't think DJT is electable. Between the MSM and the amount of hatred leftists have for him, I feel he will bring out leftists in droves to vote against him. These loons would vote for a banana to keep Trump out. One huge issue that worries me is the amount of "younger" voters who are all brainwashed by the leftist education system, MSM and complete group think. If we can't stop the mass mail in voting and ballot harvesting, Dems will steal another election in 2024.
:iagree:
For me, the Arizona governor's race was proof that DJT's voter drawing power was not big enough to overcome the mail in ballot/Trump hate voter problem. The Left hate of Trump is visceral and it extends energetically to the lowest of their useful idiots. An example.

I worked with a woman for five years. She and I got along great. My wife and I stayed at her house a couple of times during trips that we were taking through her area. Along comes Trump and she goes off the rails. She ate, slept and breathed Trump hate. It turns out that she was a flaming Florida Liberal but I never knew it. I do not believe that she is alone. I think she would be a Kamikaze pilot ff she knew Trump was on a ship that she was flying over. The worst part is that she was on a mission to punish everyone who dared to mention his name. I ended up ex-communicating her completely. I was not willing to live with a mentally rabid dog and that is what she had become. She and her ilk are one of the reasons that the younger voters are being brainwashed. Not that her children weren't already on the the wrong side of equation to begin with.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://conspatriots.com/attorney-who-r ... at-age-48/

Hot shot Trump defense attorney suddenly and unexpectedly dies at 48 years old.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.gbnews.uk/royal/the-queens- ... ump/397428

Queen loved photos of her and Trump together.

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 10

Post by wheelgun1958 »

philip964 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:55 am https://conspatriots.com/attorney-who-r ... at-age-48/

Hot shot Trump defense attorney suddenly and unexpectedly dies at 48 years old.
Did he know the Clintons?

Return to “Off-Topic”