FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 171

Re: FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:08 pm https://www.uncoverdc.com/2023/04/25/ar ... t-say-yes/

You might already be on TSA Terrorist watch list. Air Marshall’s wife was.
:anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana

This is both political oppression and a massive waste of taxpayer resources: Federal Air Marshal Service is spending $805M every year

Arming and training the people is much more cost effective:
The federal cost to have a deputized FFDO on board is approximately $17; the cost incurred for each FAM onboard is approximately $3,000.
In the case of protecting our airliners... 176 TIMES more cost effective.

The Federal Flight Deck Officer Program
A Model of Effectiveness and Efficiency in a Government/Industry Partnership

Our forefathers warned us of this long ago:
It is asserted by the most respectable writers upon government, that a well regulated militia, composed of the yeomanry of the country, have ever been considered as the bulwark of a free people. Tyrants have never placed any confidence on a militia composed of freemen. Experience has taught them that a standing body of regular forces, whenever they can be completely introduced, are always efficacious in enforcing their edicts, however arbitrary
-Antifederalist Papers
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Seems like a certain extremist in the US Senate claims to be pulling the strings on the CIA and FBI to attack our first amendment freedom of the press:

former US army psyops officer suggested that Senator Chuck Schumer had threatened to utilize the CIA and the FBI to deploy secret government operations against Tucker to get him off air unless he was fired.
A former US Army psychological warfare officer says that Tucker Carlson was fired by Fox News because of the regime’s agenda to maintain an “uninformed semi lobotomized quasi retarded population.”
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member

mayor
Posts in topic: 16

Post by mayor »

A former US Army psychological warfare officer says that Tucker Carlson was fired by Fox News because of the regime’s agenda to maintain an “uninformed semi lobotomized quasi retarded population.”
So far, so good.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The extremists are massively violating the Constitution, and have not been held accountable:
A court-ordered report released in May 2022 revealed that the FBI had made more than 3.3 million queries of Americans under FISA authority. This, in turn, prompted a crisis of confidence in the FBI’s respect for civil liberties among members of both parties.
In 2019, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz investigated a random sampling of 29 FISA cases by the FBI. None of the 29 cases chosen were found to be legitimate.
“In those 29 applications that were reviewed, the inspector general found over 400 instances of noncompliance with the Woods Procedures,” Biggs said, referencing FBI procedures requiring that FISA requests be “scrupulously accurate.”

Since 2021, the FBI has reduced illegal queries by about 90 percent, according to FBI Director Christopher Wray.
Horowitz and other panelists made clear that the IC has repeatedly failed to comply with these safeguards.
Over 10,000 FBI Agents Can Access Data From Secretive Surveillance Program: Inspectors General

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

The Extremists are now openly defying our democratically elected government:

FBI Refuses Republican Request for Docs Tied to Alleged Biden Criminal Scheme
The FBI refused a House panel’s request for a document that allegedly details President Joe Biden’s involvement in an illegal scheme with a foreign national, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said in a statement. “It’s clear from the FBI’s response that the unclassified record the Oversight Committee subpoenaed exists, but they are refusing to provide it to the Committee.

We’ve asked the FBI to not only provide this record, but to also inform us what it did to investigate these allegations. The FBI has failed to do both,” Comer said on Wednesday.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

The list of extremist organizations leading the attack on Freedom of Speech:

Report on the Censorship-Industrial Complex: The Top 50 Organizations to Know

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

The usual suspects, this time traumatizing innocent children:

Pro-Life Father Mark Houck Says FBI Raid ‘Traumatized’ His 7 Children
Houck then alleged to the committee that his children “were down-range of many guns, and they screamed through the whole process” during his arrest.

“And the committee should know that they were traumatized, and I proceeded to be shackled in front of them and chained to a table for six hours in the federal building,” he alleged.
“I was facing 11 years in prison, and I had every prospect in my heart that I would be in federal prison away from my seven children,” Houck said during the hearing. “Thankfully, we were acquitted, and I’m blessed to be able to share this story today.”
And the extremists are not just after Catholics going to Latin mass:
“I would agree with you 100 percent that my family was targeted, that I’ve been on a watchlist,” Houck replied, clarifying that he is a Novus Ordo Catholic and does not attend Latin Mass.

“You may not go to Latin Mass, but they thought you were radical,”

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

FBI Whistleblowers to Testify on the Weaponization of the Federal Government:

CSPAN
Last edited by Paladin on Thu May 18, 2023 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

WITNESSES:
Garret O’Boyle, Whistleblower; FBI Special Agent - testimony
The FBI can extract whatever they want from me; I’m willing to bear that burden. I’ve sworn to defend this country from enemies both foreign and domestic, even if that means sacrificing my life. I’ve lived that oath out since enlisting in the Army, consistently saying, “here am I, send me.” My oath, however, did not include sacrificing the hopes, dreams, and livelihood of my family: my strong, beautiful and courageous wife and my four sweet and beautiful daughters, who have endured this process along with me.

In weaponized fashion, the FBI allowed me to accept orders to a new position halfway across the country. They allowed us to sell my family’s home. They ordered me to report to the new unit when our youngest daughter was only two weeks old. Then, on my first day on the new assignment, they suspended me; rendering my family homeless and refused to release our household goods, including our clothes, for weeks.
All I wanted to do was serve my country by stopping bad guys and protecting the innocent. To my chagrin, bad guys have begun running parts of the government making it difficult to continue to serve this Nation and protect the innocent. But I for one, will never stop trying. And I’ll never forget my oath.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

FBI whistle blower: I would not recommend blowing the whistle, the fbi will crush you and your family:

mayor
Posts in topic: 16

Post by mayor »

The Government had best reign in the government or WE THE PEOPLE will have to.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 5

Post by srothstein »

mayor wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:17 pm The Government had best reign in the government or WE THE PEOPLE will have to.
I am disappointed to say that my best guesstimate right now says we will be actively reigning in the government by January 31, 2025. I am afraid that too many good men and not enough bad ones will be feeding the Tree of Liberty. But I have faith that the good guys will win and preserve the country for a few more decades until the next group of tyrants try to take our freedoms.
Steve Rothstein

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 31

Post by philip964 »

https://thenationaldesk.com/news/americ ... -committee

FBI with cooperation from Bank of America targeted gun owners.
Last edited by philip964 on Fri May 19, 2023 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 31

Post by philip964 »

https://stocks.apple.com/A5G9LcpglS7SWkjZ3srRFwA

Washington Post says FBI improperly used FISA information database against US citizens.

May make it harder for Congress to reapprove the act when it comes up for renewal next year. Do you think?

Return to “Off-Topic”