Bill Clinton: I’m back

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 4

Bill Clinton: I’m back

Post by philip964 »

Amid Russia war on Ukraine, Bill Clinton relaunching Clinton Global Initiative

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-c ... russia-war

So is he going to really help Haiti this time?

Or is he raising money for rebuilding Ukraine?

Or a new way to meet rich chicks?

LabRat
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bill Clinton: I’m back

Post by LabRat »

That's easy to figure out. Hillary is fixin' to run for President, they need a place to stash the payola cash bribes. She oversold herself in 2016; when she lost, the cash dried up.
Now with her running again, she's preselling presidential influence.......again.
This is not legal advice.
People should be able to perform many functions; for others and for themselves. Specialization is for insects. — Robert Heinlein (Severe paraphrase)

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

philip964 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:08 pm Amid Russia war on Ukraine, Bill Clinton relaunching Clinton Global Initiative

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-c ... russia-war

So is he going to really help Haiti this time?

Or is he raising money for rebuilding Ukraine?

Or a new way to meet rich chicks?
LabRat is probably correct. However, considering it's Bill Clinton, the last line in your statement, or worse, cannot be ruled out. However, forum rules on decorum limit my further posting of what I really think on this subject.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/article/united-natio ... db94fab0d0

Bill Clinton held the first meeting of CGI since 2016. The world is on fire and the CGI wants to put that fire out. So many world leaders and people with cash wanted to attend over 1000 people were turned away.

Bill and Hil smell money in the water.

G.A. Heath

Post by G.A. Heath »

He got confused after watching Ashoka and thinks he's raising money to help Shin Hati rather than Haiti.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

Rafe
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Rafe »

That AP News article was from a year ago. But...

From just two days ago:

Clinton Global Initiative will launch network to provide new humanitarian aid to Ukrainians
https://apnews.com/article/clinton-glob ... 4fd00de288
Hillary Clinton announced that gender equality will now be the fourth pillar of CGI’s activities, along with fighting climate change, economic inclusion and public health issues....

The CGI Ukraine Action Network is the result of a collaboration between Hillary Clinton and Olena Zelenska, first lady of Ukraine, that began last year. The new organization, which will be formally announced Tuesday, is designed to mobilize existing CGI partners, as well as new leaders from around the world, to create and finance new commitments for Ukrainians, according to CGI. Numerous monetary commitments for Ukraine are also set to be announced Tuesday.
Fox News had some talking heads addressing this yesterday, and the general theme was that this is primarily about getting on the ground for involvement in rebuilding Ukraine after the war ends. So assuming Russia withdraws, it means numerous revenue opportunities for construction and infrastructure work funneled through the Clinton influence machine. Pure benevolence...not so much.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Rafe wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:53 pm That AP News article was from a year ago. But...

From just two days ago:

Clinton Global Initiative will launch network to provide new humanitarian aid to Ukrainians
https://apnews.com/article/clinton-glob ... 4fd00de288
Hillary Clinton announced that gender equality will now be the fourth pillar of CGI’s activities, along with fighting climate change, economic inclusion and public health issues....

The CGI Ukraine Action Network is the result of a collaboration between Hillary Clinton and Olena Zelenska, first lady of Ukraine, that began last year. The new organization, which will be formally announced Tuesday, is designed to mobilize existing CGI partners, as well as new leaders from around the world, to create and finance new commitments for Ukrainians, according to CGI. Numerous monetary commitments for Ukraine are also set to be announced Tuesday.
Fox News had some talking heads addressing this yesterday, and the general theme was that this is primarily about getting on the ground for involvement in rebuilding Ukraine after the war ends. So assuming Russia withdraws, it means numerous revenue opportunities for construction and infrastructure work funneled through the Clinton influence machine. Pure benevolence...not so much.
like joe bidens brother that was awarded to build housing in IRAQ....but no body has seen such housing built yet??? it takes millions to design, etc...ooops ran out of government money
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Bill is jealous of that 10% for the BIG GUY
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Paladin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:25 pm Bill is jealous of that 10% for the BIG GUY
Free money just flowin' everywhere!
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Chat gpt AI program available I believe on Bing allows you to create inventive images.

This one is designed to look like Disney Pixar.

I’ll let you imagine the rest
Attachments
ED8BADE9-A838-4FFA-BB47-177ABA083F6B.jpeg

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://themessenger.com/news/jeffrey-e ... ument-dump

Epstein names released.

“Clinton likes them young”.
Attachments
39741BC8-D2D3-4471-8F76-DB8A91A19BA3.jpeg

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:10 pm https://themessenger.com/news/jeffrey-e ... ument-dump

Epstein names released.

“Clinton likes them young”.
Yep. Bill is just a start: "Here's the list of names mentioned so far in the unsealed Epstein documents (of which there are many more to come)"
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

The CGI Ukraine Action Network is the result of a collaboration between Hillary Clinton and Olena Zelenska, first lady of Ukraine,
Arrrgghhh, just more grift. Zelenska doesn't give a flip about Ukraine, she's too busy going shopping with Kate Middleton. Keeps her busy so her billionaire husband can have fun playing war. Sweet deal for him: throw Ukrainians into one end of the meat grinder, and US $billions come out the other end. Money machine. They're running out of meat, though. Lately they've been dragging Ukrainian men and boys out of buses and cars to send to the fronts. We need another $50 billion, I'm tellin' ya!!!!!!!
-Ruark

Return to “Off-Topic”