durham report

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 1

Re: durham report

Post by wheelgun1958 »

powerboatr wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:38 am
Paladin wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:51 am Paul Craig Roberts summary:

The FBI Must Be Held Accountable for Russiagate
The long awaited US Justice Department “Russiagate” report by Special Counsel John Durham exonerated President Donald Trump from false charges
Durham names former Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok, former Director of FBI Counterintelligence, as responsible for the plot to destroy a sitting President of the United States. Durham’s 300-page report confirms what Trump said from the beginning that Russiagate was a FBI witch hunt completely devoid of evidence.
yup and they get off Scott free and continue on without any changes
Too many cameras around these days to just shoot him.

Boxerrider

Post by Boxerrider »

So, if you believe the Durham report it means the federal government is not trustworthy, and if you insist the report is false it means the federal government is not trustworthy.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Our government has become infested with corruption. There are no two ways about it. The question is more along the lines of, WHAT ARE WE THE PEOPLE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ??? My bet is, not a darned thing.

mayor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mayor »

Boxerrider wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:55 pm So, if you believe the Durham report it means the federal government is not trustworthy, and if you insist the report is false it means the federal government is not trustworthy.
The best summation I've seen on the 'net.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 3

Post by RoyGBiv »

Chemist45 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:26 pm Oh, and to John Durham - thanks for your service. You really went above and beyond: taking four freaking years to tell us what we already knew. The check is in the mail. Hold your breath. /s
I read some commentary a few days ago that accused Durham of holding his report until the statute of limitations had expired.

I have no idea whether any of this is correct/true...
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

03Lightningrocks

RoyGBiv wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:21 am
Chemist45 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:26 pm Oh, and to John Durham - thanks for your service. You really went above and beyond: taking four freaking years to tell us what we already knew. The check is in the mail. Hold your breath. /s
I read some commentary a few days ago that accused Durham of holding his report until the statute of limitations had expired.

I have no idea whether any of this is correct/true...
This would not surprise me one bit.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Paladin »

The Biggest Revelation From The Durham Report
now, after a 3 1/2-year wait, special counsel Durham’s report finally sheds light on the details of the dispute.

In what is arguably the most important sentence of the entire 308-page report, Durham states that “According to [Alexander] Downer, Papadopoulos made no mention of Clinton emails, dirt or any specific approach by the Russian government to the Trump campaign team with an offer or suggestion of providing assistance.”

In one sentence, Durham crushed the FBI’s justification for the bureau’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation. There was no mention of Clinton’s emails, no mention of any dirt, and neither was there any mention of an offer from Russia. The official narrative, which the FBI not only used to open the investigation but also used to obtain FISA warrants on Trump campaign aide Carter Page, to push Acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to appoint a special counsel, and to pressure Congress into investigating Trump, was plain false.

Notably, the FBI also pushed its false story about Papadopoulos spilling the beans on Russia collusion during a drunken encounter at a London bar to the media
This is evidence of a blatant coup attempt against Trump and the American people by the FBI
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

eyedoc

Post by eyedoc »

Paladin wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:01 am
This is evidence of a blatant coup attempt against Trump and the American people by the FBI
Wasn't their attempt a success?

Paladin
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Paladin »

eyedoc wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:38 am
They had to steal the election for that, but certainly you could say this coup attempt negatively impacted Trump in the 2020 election.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
powerboatr
Posts in topic: 6

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:09 am
eyedoc wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:38 am
They had to steal the election for that, but certainly you could say this coup attempt negatively impacted Trump in the 2020 election.
pretty sure 2020 was stolen
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Everything the security state has done since Trump became the Republican nominee in 2016 has been an ongoing coup against the Constitution and the American people.

03Lightningrocks

Grayling813 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:26 pm Everything the security state has done since Trump became the Republican nominee in 2016 has been an ongoing coup against the Constitution and the American people.
I believe it has been going on years before that. Donald Trump simply exposed it all.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 3

Post by RoyGBiv »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:11 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:26 pm Everything the security state has done since Trump became the Republican nominee in 2016 has been an ongoing coup against the Constitution and the American people.
I believe it has been going on years before that. Donald Trump simply exposed it all.
I agree with both of you .... It really has become horribly obvious these past few years, unfortunately.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:01 am
I agree with both of you .... It really has become horribly obvious these past few years, unfortunately.
Yeah, actually it’s been going on at least since JFK threatened them.

Topic author
powerboatr
Posts in topic: 6

Post by powerboatr »

Grayling813 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:34 am
RoyGBiv wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:01 am
Yeah, actually it’s been going on at least since JFK threatened them.
They withheld information to FDR during WW2 as well
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Return to “Off-Topic”