isnt this insurrection ?????

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
powerboatr
Posts in topic: 1

isnt this insurrection ?????

Post by powerboatr »

so if you or I pulled the fire alarm ...we would be in jail already ten feet down and charged/convicted of insurrection?

AND if these doors are locked.....which they are prohibited to be locked if congress is in session or building is open. these are security FIRE doors that open from inside to the OUTSIDE ...these are hardened security doors...they are locked so people cant open from OUTSIDE...... but will open easy enough with the push of the panic arm across the freaking door

he started a panic and i bet a whole bunch of dems to go hide under their desks
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: isnt this insurrection ?????

Post by Paladin »

At a minimum there should be criminal charges and he should be booted from office. Jail time would send a strong message, but my guess is that the swamp wants to be unaccountable as usual. I didn't see the FBI seizing his phone/computer/etc to see if there was a conspiracy to disrupt the vote, but wouldn't be surprised that there were more swamp creatures involved.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paladin »

Via 18 U.S. Code § 1512:

“Whoever corruptly obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both…

Whoever intentionally harasses another person and thereby hinders, delays, prevents, or dissuades any person from attending or testifying in an official proceeding or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 3 years, or both.”
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-10- ... m-obstruct
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I would not hold my breath waiting for anyone to actually do anything about it. Dems chose him to do the deed knowing that he has the protected color profile.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I had heard on the radio a day or two ago that this guy was a school principal at some point. If so, he knows exactly what pulling that would do.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

And, of course, the Babylon Bee chimes in:

Rep. Bowman Pulls Fire Alarm Again While Trying To Flush Urinal
https://babylonbee.com/cleanArticle/rep ... ush-urinal
WASHINGTON, D.C. — New York Congressman Jamaal Bowman again found himself trying to explain away an awkward situation today, as he apparently once again pulled the Capitol fire alarm whilst attempting to flush a urinal....

When pressed for further explanation, Rep. Bowman continued to claim it was an innocent error. "I'm really going to have to plead ignorance on this one," he said. "It activates the fire alarm? Seriously? I thought it said ‘FIRE' on it in huge, clear letters to let anyone know how to clear out the urinal after a long session of Congress. I'm being honest here."

At publishing time, Rep. Bowman refused to confirm reports that the Washington, D.C. Fire Department has responded to his place of residence 4,785 times in the last six months.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Return to “Off-Topic”