QATAR

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
powerboatr
Posts in topic: 2

QATAR

Post by powerboatr »

I have been searching every where. what is the HOLD that QATAR has on the United States and why cant we force them to give up the hamas leaders so we put a stop to hamas or at least waterboard them?

if we know where the hamas leaders reside, why cant we or isreal or some other somewhat normal country simply take them? Qatar has no real defenses
i watched adm kirby dodge that question for 30 minutes. its always the same...qatar has great communication network with hamas.....DUH no crap
lets take them and hold them hostage??
thank you for indulging me. :biggrinjester:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

Re: QATAR

Post by Excaliber »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:55 pm I have been searching every where. what is the HOLD that QATAR has on the United States and why cant we force them to give up the hamas leaders so we put a stop to hamas or at least waterboard them?

if we know where the hamas leaders reside, why cant we or isreal or some other somewhat normal country simply take them? Qatar has no real defenses
i watched adm kirby dodge that question for 30 minutes. its always the same...qatar has great communication network with hamas.....DUH no crap
lets take them and hold them hostage??
thank you for indulging me. :biggrinjester:
Might have something to do with the military bases we have there and the operations they allow us to run from them.

Israel doesn't have the same entanglement and may have more options.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Topic author
powerboatr
Posts in topic: 2

Re: QATAR

Post by powerboatr »

we have more in other arab regions, it s just very strange
but my mind goes to the arab convention in Saudi this weekend
a special ops team should be watching who gets on which plane and send identifier to our ships and shoot down the iran plane with its leader followed by syrian presidents airplane blame it on hamas :biggrinjester:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Return to “Off-Topic”