No place but home- Fed raid on Airport Director

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 9

No place but home- Fed raid on Airport Director

Post by philip964 »

https://apple.news/AMfElnujaQMyAQYxV8rcvKg

Director of Bill and Hillary Clinton Airport's home raided by ATF, homeowner is killed in gunfire during no knock 6am raid.

Guns and ammunition removed from home.

Arkansas authorities looking into whether deadly force was properly used.
Last edited by philip964 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 4

Re: No place but Arkansas- Clinton Airport Director shot in head by ATF

Post by puma guy »

He must have been crosswise with Bill and Hillary Clinton Airport. Now they have the ATF doing the dirty work.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Arkansas airport exec wounded in gunfight with federal agents at home, likely won't survive, brother says

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arkansas-air ... other-says

Avid gun collector. Showed up at 6am.

Made around $280,000 a year. Brother says kept his nose clean.

No connection to Clinton’s that we know of. Arkansas State Police investigating.

RIP.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

Topic author
philip964

Re: No place but Arkansas- Clinton Airport Director shot dead by ATF

Post by philip964 »

No knock raid at 6 am by ATF, with warrant that they won’t release.

Please vote in November.

Update: he is dead.

RIP

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ar ... rcna144572

Under investigation for illegal weapons sales.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

philip964 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:23 pm No knock raid at 6 am by ATF, with warrant that they won’t release.

Please vote in November.

RIP

Tragic outcome. The article states that he had not even been charged with any offense. The investigation is for some gun sales Malinowski made. They could have simply knocked on his door. Bad shoot and bad tactics in my opinion.
This reeks of Clinton's Waco tactics. They wanted to make a big show when they could have arrested Howell aka David Koresh on one of his jogging forays.

mayor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mayor »

puma guy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:04 am
philip964 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:23 pm No knock raid at 6 am by ATF, with warrant that they won’t release.

Please vote in November.

RIP

Tragic outcome. The article states that he had not even been charged with any offense. The investigation is for some gun sales Malinowski made. They could have simply knocked on his door. Bad shoot and bad tactics in my opinion.
This reeks of Clinton's Waco tactics. They wanted to make a big show when they could have arrested Howell aka David Koresh on one of his jogging forays.
Seems as if this regime likes to show the plebes what can happen if we get out of line. J6 hostages, ATF raids, FBI raids. These people are sick.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

https://areaocho.com/dealing/

More info. Now looking like ATF did their job in taking down someone illegally selling firearms to anyone.

E10

Post by E10 »

Probably flaunting the law, but there surely is a better, safer way to do it. This bravado, no-knock stuff gets people killed. The wounded ATF agent was very lucky.

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

E10 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:38 pm Probably flaunting the law, but there surely is a better, safer way to do it. This bravado, no-knock stuff gets people killed. The wounded ATF agent was very lucky.
There was a better way for Randy Weaver. There was a better way for David Koresh. Nazis have always enjoyed killing.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

wheelgun1958 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:46 pm
E10 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:38 pm Probably flaunting the law, but there surely is a better, safer way to do it. This bravado, no-knock stuff gets people killed. The wounded ATF agent was very lucky.
There was a better way for Randy Weaver. There was a better way for David Koresh. Nazis have always enjoyed killing.
Had a public job. Goes to work regularly every day. A knock warrant served at 10:00 am on a work day. Pretty easy.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

In my opinion there was a much, much better way. Keep in mind the man had no pending charges against him. He was suspected of violating the tenets of the 4473 from by quickly selling purchased firearms and made one apparently in a sting and strangely they didn't arrest him at that time. In a private sale which is what the man engaged in, albeit in violation, there is no requirement to verify the buyer is legally able to own a firearm. They mention they found guns in possession of illegal owners, but no mention if they actually bought from him or acquired them from someone else. Serving a search warrant would only be for the many firearms he had purchased still in his possession. Those guns were legally purchased from what was iterated in the article. It is not against the law to purchase 150 firearms as far as I am aware. Having no charges against him nor arrests he was in legal possession of those gun, so that evidence couldn't be used for a criminal charge. This was an example of over zealous and power hungry agents.

When I sold guns back in the mid 60's to early 70's we were regularly audited by arrogant, gun hating agents who gleefully looked for errors. The exposure I had to them proved they were all they same. The problems the audits revealed were minor. I.E. a firearm that was in layaway was still in our active sales file. The worst was an agent who came looking for a Marlin 30-30 sale. The person who bought it murdered someone with it in Louisiana. I had made the sale myself and remembered it and the man who purchased it. I was mounting a scope on the rifle and he said he needed ammo and I asked which bullet weight 150gr or 170? He jokingly asked which is better for squirrels and I replied he should get the heavier bullet. Anyway, we gave the agent all the info and showed him the 4473. He had accused us of selling it illegally to an out of state buyer but the 4473 form showed his Texas DL. (Back then an out of state buyer could purchase a long gun) The agent actually (actually there were two) was plenty miffed and guilt tripped me for selling the gun to someone who used it to kill a person. Basically saying if I hadn't sold that weapon an innocent person wouldn't have died. Without considering any ramifications, I said would you say the same thing to a person who sold a car to someone who caused the death of a person with it? Well,that set him off, but good! He demanded to look at every aspect and record of ours sales. Thousands. He spent three days with us. I can't say what I would define him as, but a proctologist would be very familiar with it.
The man didn't deserve to be killed for the crime he was accused of. What if some other family member had reacted with a gun to unknowns breaking down the door? Sorry to be so long winded, but I still think it's a bad shoot and totally unacceptable actions by these agents and the superior who planned it. There were safer alternatives. BTW has anyone seen a factual report it was Malinowski who shot the agent or if it was friendly fire?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

puma guy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:14 am
In my opinion there was a much, much better way. Keep in mind the man had no pending charges against him. He was suspected of violating the tenets of the 4473 from by quickly selling purchased firearms and made one apparently in a sting and strangely they didn't arrest him at that time. In a private sale which is what the man engaged in, albeit in violation, there is no requirement to verify the buyer is legally able to own a firearm. They mention they found guns in possession of illegal owners, but no mention if they actually bought from him or acquired them from someone else. Serving a search warrant would only be for the many firearms he had purchased still in his possession. Those guns were legally purchased from what was iterated in the article. It is not against the law to purchase 150 firearms as far as I am aware. Having no charges against him nor arrests he was in legal possession of those gun, so that evidence couldn't be used for a criminal charge. This was an example of over zealous and power hungry agents.

When I sold guns back in the mid 60's to early 70's we were regularly audited by arrogant, gun hating agents who gleefully looked for errors. The exposure I had to them proved they were all they same. The problems the audits revealed were minor. I.E. a firearm that was in layaway was still in our active sales file. The worst was an agent who came looking for a Marlin 30-30 sale. The person who bought it murdered someone with it in Louisiana. I had made the sale myself and remembered it and the man who purchased it. I was mounting a scope on the rifle and he said he needed ammo and I asked which bullet weight 150gr or 170? He jokingly asked which is better for squirrels and I replied he should get the heavier bullet. Anyway, we gave the agent all the info and showed him the 4473. He had accused us of selling it illegally to an out of state buyer but the 4473 form showed his Texas DL. (Back then an out of state buyer could purchase a long gun) The agent actually (actually there were two) was plenty miffed and guilt tripped me for selling the gun to someone who used it to kill a person. Basically saying if I hadn't sold that weapon an innocent person wouldn't have died. Without considering any ramifications, I said would you say the same thing to a person who sold a car to someone who caused the death of a person with it? Well,that set him off, but good! He demanded to look at every aspect and record of ours sales. Thousands. He spent three days with us. I can't say what I would define him as, but a proctologist would be very familiar with it.
The man didn't deserve to be killed for the crime he was accused of. What if some other family member had reacted with a gun to unknowns breaking down the door? Sorry to be so long winded, but I still think it's a bad shoot and totally unacceptable actions by these agents and the superior who planned it. There were safer alternatives. BTW has anyone seen a factual report it was Malinowski who shot the agent or if it was friendly fire?
It’s been 5 years and we don’t know yet if the Harding Street raid whether the dead husband even fired a gun or if all the officers were hit by friendly fire.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1 ... -security/

The rapper PDiddy two mansions were raided by DHS in what appears to be all military styled equipment. Sex trafficking, drugs and or guns. Maybe he wore a MAGA hat once.

I think I know what sex trafficking is. Being rich and letting woman stay at your house and letting them drink, I didn’t think was sex trafficking. Why I think many famous people now get notarized statements now. Didn’t know this was a federal securing the homeland type of thing.

Topic author
philip964

Re: No place but home- raid finds guns at P Diddy's house

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... urces-say/

Guns found by Federal Investigators at P Diddy's house.

That is the actual headline of the story.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/26/diddy-ho ... itch-hunt/

They trashed his house. Uses Trumps "witch hunt" metaphor.

RSX11

Re: No place but home- Fed raid on P Diddy's house finds guns

Post by RSX11 »

It’s been 5 years and we don’t know yet if the Harding Street raid whether the dead husband even fired a gun or if all the officers were hit by friendly fire.
The two murder charges against Goines in the Harding street case were dismissed a couple days back.

Return to “Off-Topic”