D.C Christmas Grinch

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
psijac
Posts in topic: 1

D.C Christmas Grinch

Post by psijac »

Detective doesn't like snowball fight. so he pulls out his gun and the crowd disperses

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
07/25/09 - CHL class completed
07/31/09 - Received Pin/Packet sent.
09/23/09 - Plastic in hand!!

Keith B

Re: D.C Christmas Grinch

Post by Keith B »

What a bozo. :totap:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

longhorn_92

Post by longhorn_92 »

Maybe DC should ban guns from officers and allow guns only in the hands of RESPONSIBLE Citizens, huh?
“If you try to shoot me, I will have to shoot you back, and I promise you I won’t miss!”

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I heard about this one on the radio this afternoon. Apparently, the plain clothes detective pulled his gun out because his HUMMER was getting hit with snowballs. He prompted the MWAG calls that the uniformed officers were responding to.

:cryin

Ouch. Good one longhorn.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

hheremtp
Posts in topic: 2

Post by hheremtp »

words fail me at this point
Steve

Jonathanaf

Post by Jonathanaf »

This may be a dumb question because I've only been hit by a snowball at one point in my life....but can snowballs really do damage to a car or really inflict serious pain on someone? I just don't see how....
I love Texas

hheremtp

Post by hheremtp »

Jonathanaf wrote:This may be a dumb question because I've only been hit by a snowball at one point in my life....but can snowballs really do damage to a car or really inflict serious pain on someone? I just don't see how....
It may hurt a little by getting hit by a snow ball, but it's definitely not going to cause serious bodily harm.

BTW, the officer in question has been suspended.
Steve

snorri

Post by snorri »

A lightly packed snowball will do as much damage as a tennis ball. A hard packed wet snowball can do as much damage as a baseball or rock.
minatur innocentibus qui parcit nocentibus

RED FLAG LAWS ARE HATE CRIMES

karder

Post by karder »

That cop was way out of line. If some goofy kid threw a snowball at one of our cars, and we jumped out, gun drawn, we would be heading off to jail, and rightfully so. I don't know why the same was not done to the officer here. I mean, know why, it just is not fair.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

karder wrote:That cop was way out of line. If some goofy kid threw a snowball at one of our cars, and we jumped out, gun drawn, we would be heading off to jail, and rightfully so. I don't know why the same was not done to the officer here. I mean, know why, it just is not fair.
First of all, there ain't that much snow in El Paso. Secondly,...er, uh I reckon there ain't no secondly...

DONT TREAD ON ME

Post by DONT TREAD ON ME »

:banghead: what an idiot.

mctowalot

Post by mctowalot »

Only one way to solve this - snowball ban...

Snowballs don't hurt jerk's feelings, people do.

Now he'll have PTSFD. Post Traumatic Snowball Fight Disorder.

He's just upset because he dosn't have any snowballs.

Ok I feel better now.

karder

Post by karder »

Oldgringo wrote:
karder wrote:That cop was way out of line. If some goofy kid threw a snowball at one of our cars, and we jumped out, gun drawn, we would be heading off to jail, and rightfully so. I don't know why the same was not done to the officer here. I mean, know why, it just is not fair.
First of all, there ain't that much snow in El Paso. Secondly,...er, uh I reckon there ain't no secondly...
Well, I mean, I'll never be in that situation, but for you guys.... :mrgreen:
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

bci21984
Banned

Post by bci21984 »

"throw another snowball"
THE 2ND AMENDMENT: They didnt use the freedom of speech to defeat the british, They SHOT them.

Return to “Off-Topic”