LEOSA

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
DONT TREAD ON ME

Re: LEOSA

Post by DONT TREAD ON ME »

marksiwel wrote:
XtremeDuty.45 wrote:They get that perk because of the job they do and they deserve it. If you want that perk than do that job. If not than quit complaining about it. I am about sick and tired of people complaining about not being able to carry everywhere like LEOS when all they do is sit in an office. LEOs have to put away BGs. Some of the BGs take it personal and want revenge. Some may track LEOs down out of state to get this revenge. LEOs do a dangerous job and earn thatright to carry everywhere.

I believe that everyone should be able to carry everywhere but thats not the case right now. Its a perk that come with a dangerous job. Again, if you want that perkbuck up and do that job.

Military does not pay state taxes for the state they live in only to the state listed as their HOR (Home of Record). Should they pay taxes to a state because the Miltary moved them to that state?

So wait is it a RIGHT or a PERK? Whats the difference?
its for retired LEOs, and the perks only been around since 2004

Also some LEOs just sit behind a desk, are you saying they dont deserve that right/perk?
Fire Fighters have a dangerous job, should they have the same right? EMS deal with some "Interesting" people should they get that right? What about Celebirtys, people go after them all the time? Should they get a special perk?
Why not Congressmen, Judges, City workers, Post Office employees and Dog Catchers?
I think it just boils down to the Police have better lobbyists than we do

A LEO is a LEO. They all deal with BGs. Yes Fire Fighters havea dangerous job. Do they put criminals away? EMs does deal with interesting people...do they put criminals away? Celebrities get enough "perks" with their social status. For the rest of the people...Do they put criminals away? I believe judges and other appointed officials have the perk of being able to carry more places and ways than CHLers.

Topic author
DONT TREAD ON ME

MODS

PLEASE lock this thread!

It started as a way for me to gain insight on LEOSA as I am looking to become a LEO in the next couple years and has turned into nothing but a LEO bashing thread.

This thread has gone WAY off tpoic and has reached the end of its life!

THANKS!!!

marksiwel
Banned
Posts in topic: 11

Post by marksiwel »

XtremeDuty.45 wrote:MODS

PLEASE lock this thread!

It started as a way for me to gain insight on LEOSA as I am looking to become a LEO in the next couple years and has turned into nothing but a LEO bashing thread.

This thread has gone WAY off tpoic and has reached the end of its life!

THANKS!!!
Sounds like you wanted the last word.
In Capitalism, Man exploits Man. In Communism, it's just the reverse

joe817
Posts in topic: 4

Post by joe817 »

I agree. Please lock this thread.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

marksiwel
Banned

Post by marksiwel »

No one is forcing you to read the thread, as far as I can tell we are ON TOPIC and not Bashing Leos? Whats the deal?

Topic author
DONT TREAD ON ME

marksiwel wrote:No one is forcing you to read the thread, as far as I can tell we are ON TOPIC and not Bashing Leos? Whats the deal?

Really? :banghead: Last word? :banghead: No LEO bashing? :banghead: On topic? "rlol"

Why don't you go read my very first post in this thread and tell me if we are still on topic?

marksiwel
Banned

Post by marksiwel »

XtremeDuty.45 wrote:
marksiwel wrote:No one is forcing you to read the thread, as far as I can tell we are ON TOPIC and not Bashing Leos? Whats the deal?

Really? :banghead: Last word? :banghead: No LEO bashing? :banghead: On topic? "rlol"

Why don't you go read my very first post in this thread and tell me if we are still on topic?
Dont believe in Evolution?
last word? You keep posting
Leo Bashing? Where? When? I havent heard any since the MOD posted something about it. We are still talking about the LEOSA

Topic author
DONT TREAD ON ME

Evolution. No, im a born and raised Catholic.

Do you believe in rules? If you do then you would know that you are supposed to stay on topic and if you want to go off topic you need to start a new thread. So you should prolly start one that is titled..is LEOSA fair.

Since we are not supposed to "personally attack" anyone I will not say who was bashing.

longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Post by longtooth »

Locked for arguing. I dont have time to read it all see who needs to set in the corner.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Return to “Off-Topic”