Another Fast Food Robbery

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 1

Another Fast Food Robbery

Post by SQLGeek »

Hopefully the employees make a full recovery. More motivation for me to get on it and get my CHL paperwork going as soon as we finish the house buying process.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah ... 4341.story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HOUSTON - Houston police need help catching a robber who opened fire on customers and employees of the Church's Chicken off of Kuykendahl near FM 1960 in North Harris County.

Those who live nearby the Church's Chicken are in disbelief after hearing about what happened.

"It's pretty horrific I'll tell you," said Shelby Andrews, who's a regular customer. "This man I have seen a half a dozen times over here in this area. I've seen him in the store before."

"It has to be somebody from that neighborhood," said Jerry Jacobs, who lives nearby where the incident occurred. "It's bad that way. I know that for a fact."

According to the Harris County Sheriff's department, the two customers who were shot in this parking lot are being treated at Memorial Hermann Hospital. So is a Church's Chicken employee, who was shot in the chest.

"He's the most dangerous type of crook," said Sgt. Robert Shields, who's with the Harris County Sheriff's department. "I've got the entire robbery division out canvassing the area."

Those who live at the Cypress Ridge apartments down the street say man in the surveillance video looks familiar.

"(I'm) very confident because when I saw the print out photos I know because he came to my door," said Deborah Serrata. "I noticed the tattoos on his arms. He had the same black head band, cap on, and his face."

"I've been here 25 years, and we've never had nothing like this happen," said Houston native Margie Bunch.

Investigators say the suspect was unable to get any money.

"He didn't get what he wanted and then fled the scene, ultimately shooting three people," Shields said.

"It's a possibility that the assailant has been in the store before. Like I said, the witnesses that we're talking to are saying that he is a local guy and that they have seen him before."

As deputies patrol the area nearby Church's Chicken, they need your help.

"If anyone has any information about this case please contact us at the robbery division at 713-967-5872."
Psalm 91:2

MoJo
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Another Fast Food Robbery

Post by MoJo »

Lot of good the "no weapons" sign in the parking lots of all the Church's I've been in did. I hope the three victims recover and they catch the shooter.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

joe817

Post by joe817 »

He will be caught fairly quickly. Plenty of witness's saying they've seen him a number of times. I pray the victims fully recover, the bg gets caught quickly, and he's given the maximum punishment allowable by law.

BTW, that was a pretty neat looking gun the S.D. spokesman had. What was that? It is shown close up at about 1:23 into the segment.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

MoJo
Posts in topic: 2

Post by MoJo »

joe817 wrote:BTW, that was a pretty neat looking gun the S.D. spokesman had. What was that? It is shown close up at about 1:23 into the segment.
Looks like a HiPower from what I could make out in the brief glimpse.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

Joe Skeptical

Post by Joe Skeptical »

Just a few miles south of my house. Although there was a bank stick up 1/2 mile from my house last week... :shock:

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

Joe Skeptical wrote:Just a few miles south of my house. Although there was a bank stick up 1/2 mile from my house last week... :shock:
http://www.uhaul.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;-)

USA1

Post by USA1 »

KD5NRH wrote: http://www.uhaul.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;-)
:smilelol5: "rlol"

I've done that but the BG's just keep spreading out.

Once upon a time that area wasn't so bad. :???:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

Return to “Off-Topic”