Happy Birthday, Marines!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TLE2
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Happy Birthday, Marines!

Post by TLE2 »

God bless all who serve. Semper Fi, Marines!
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... (Jefferson quoting Beccaria)

... tyrants accomplish their purposes ...by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms. - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

Divided Attention

Post by Divided Attention »

:iagree: God Bless ALL our servicemen and women and their families! :patriot:
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

jamisjockey wrote:Marines raise your glasses high, a toast to all Marines, Past, Present and Future. Especially to those Marines that are now carrying the Torch of Freedom. We your Brothers Salute You. Happy Birthday to my Marine Corps. Semper Fi!

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Don't you forget that you're First Marines! Not all the communists in heck can overrun you!
Col. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC rallying his First Marine Regiment near Chosin Reservoir, Korea, December 1950
My favorite Chesty Puller quote:
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
NOW GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 50 FOR CHESTY, YOU MAGGOT!!!!!
"rlol"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

nuparadigm

Post by nuparadigm »

Thanks, all!

Nuparadigm ... 0302
The last train out of any station will not be filled with nice people.

Remember Newton and Azrak.

Return to “Off-Topic”