Terrorist Robots

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
JJVP
Posts in topic: 1

Terrorist Robots

Post by JJVP »

This is getting ridiculous. :banghead:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_16752 ... ur-traffic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2nd Amendment. America's Original Homeland Security.
Alcohol, Tobacco , Firearms. Who's Bringing the Chips?
No Guns. No Freedom. Know Guns. Know Freedom.

chartreuse
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Terrorist Robots

Post by chartreuse »

Good grief!

Where's the "Sheds bitter tears of despair" smiley?

RPB
Banned

Post by RPB »

One less evil toy for tots .... anyone check to see if that model was recalled/made in china/ contained lead?

May need HAZMAT team in suits to be sure it's all cleaned up "rlol"
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

So isn't the point of terrorism to instill fear in the people? That being the case I think they are winning as our Govt is in such fear they take away our rights in the name of terrorism.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Kythas

Post by Kythas »

The Cylons have won.
“I’m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let’s start with typewriters.” - Frank Lloyd Wright

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms" - Aristotle

Justin Franklin

Post by Justin Franklin »

This seems like a scene out of a movie. I bet the movies is where a lot of the terrorists get their ideas from.

I will not say this was overkill, because I would not want to ask an officer to put needlessly put his life in danger for something that can be resolved by other means. We as citizens need to do a better job of policing our neighborhoods and communities.

If the point here was to instill fear, then the person who "cemented" the toy robot was successful in the endeavors. However, there will come a day when their antics will backfire on the them.
Help support the Second Amendment by joining the NRA! We would not have a CHL program without them!

Southeast Texas CHL
Concealed Handgun Classes in League City
http://www.setxchl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chartreuse
Posts in topic: 2

Post by chartreuse »

Justin CHL wrote:If the point here was to instill fear, then the person who "cemented" the toy robot was successful in the endeavors.
But the point was almost certainly not to instil fear. It was likely a prank, or an effort at "art", or something equally asinine and benign. Any fear was manufactured out of whole cloth by the (literally) incendiary response to the poor robot. IMHO, it's the authors of that response who deserve criticism, not the person who placed the toy there.

Return to “Off-Topic”