My "new" Man Cave AKA Brad's Cigar Shack

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
PUCKER
Posts in topic: 2

My "new" Man Cave AKA Brad's Cigar Shack

Post by PUCKER »

I like to smoke cigars, really I do...and usually outside, but it's getting cooler and the patios just aren't warm enough for me....so, did a little work to my shed/outbuilding and turned it into Brad's Cigar Shack. It's cozy and has most of the comforts of home or at least what we "need" for cigar smoking, ie - leather couches/chair/ottoman, lights, heater, fan, vents, power (will hardwire soon), stereo, good Scotch, ashtray (hey, my Great Dane Samson won't miss a small dog bowl, will he? LOL), walls that will soon be decorated with various cigar bands and such and a roof over our heads! Thinking about getting a small flatscreen TV (maybe a 23"?) too, we'll see. We broke it in this past Tuesday, total of 4 of us, not too bad, but more comfy with 3. :coolgleamA:

lonewolf
Posts in topic: 1

Re: My "new" Man Cave AKA Brad's Cigar Shack

Post by lonewolf »

Lookin' good! Definitely +1 for the TV.

My wife has the house, I have the garage. Only stipulation is that I leave enough room to put her car in should it hail.......I'm good with that. TV, stereo, good lighting are essential.

Cave time is a requirement...... :woohoo

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

lonewolf wrote:Lookin' good! Definitely +1 for the TV.

My wife has the house, I have the garage. Only stipulation is that I leave enough room to put her car in should it hail.......I'm good with that. TV, stereo, good lighting are essential.

Haha, same arrangement here...though no room for the wifes car! :nono:

I've got to fit this in there soon.....

And save up money to work on it.....

Cars and guns....if I was addicted to cocaine I'd have mans 3 most expensive habits! "rlol"
TANSTAAFL

bigred90gt

Post by bigred90gt »

lonewolf wrote:Lookin' good! Definitely +1 for the TV.

I made the same arrangement with my wife, except for her car. My mustang is sitting in it right now. Her car and my truck are work vehicles, and if they get some dings in them, so be it. Plus, with 2 of us, a 2 lane driveway, and 3 vehicles, it would be a pain to shuffle them around and she doesnt want 3 in the driveway.

I have plans to put a couch, love-seat, and recliner, along with a poker table in there at some point. When I do, I will move my beer fridge over there also (it's on the opposite end of the garage for now). As of right now, it is a storage area till I can put some floor boards in the attic.

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

Lookin good. Where's the poker table going?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

mikeintexas

Post by mikeintexas »

Not a big fan of cigars, but the "good Scotch" did get my attention!

bigred90gt

Post by bigred90gt »

I definitely plan to use my future man cave for a cigar room. I'd like to get a really large cabinet humidor for it eventually. My wife hates when I burn one in the garage, she says it stinks up the house.

Topic author
PUCKER

Post by PUCKER »

We used to smoke cigars in a buddy's garage, until the complaints of "you're stinking up the house...."

Now that we're in a totally detached building, no worries! :thumbs2:

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Mrs. Anygun doesn't mind cigars in my garage seeing as how some of her friends smoke their cigarettes in my garage and leave their butts in my cigar ash tray on my workbench.

Plenty of room in the garage for the Suburban, Super Duty, Escape, and workshop.

:mrgreen:

The house is for sale if anyone wants it.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Return to “Off-Topic”