Keep Yourself Out of the Doghouse

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
karl
Posts in topic: 1

Keep Yourself Out of the Doghouse

Post by karl »

This video has been floating around for a while but I just saw it for the first time.

[youtube][/youtube]
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere. -Thomas Jefferson

The Annoyed Man

Re: Keep Yourself Out of the Doghouse

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Pretty clever.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

mikeintexas

Post by mikeintexas »

Pretty cute... Sure glad I'm smarter that that..... :leaving

MrsFosforos
Posts in topic: 2

Post by MrsFosforos »

Seriously, some guys are really that stupid!! I had an EX-boyfriend give me a car headlamp for Christmas one year.

USA1

Post by USA1 »

Been there done that. :???:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

MrsFosforos
Posts in topic: 2

Post by MrsFosforos »

In case you guys need suggestions about how to avoid this same dilemma:

1. A male co-worker has what I thought was a great idea: when his wife mentions she likes something she likes, he puts it on a list on his cellphone. That way when an occasion comes up, he has options to choose from.

2. The thing that works for us, is - if I see something I LIKE, I send the product info link to my husband's email OR if I see something in a catalog that I want, I'll circle it and put it on his desk. THEN, when an occasion comes up, he has a list to choose from. It's win/win - I get GREAT gifts and he doesn't have to worry about getting something I won't like.

3. Another option some of my family use is a universal wish list on AMAZON.com. It functions like an online registry list, except it doesn't have to include items only available through Amazon. You can add items from any online shopping store and have the convenience of consolidating everything in one central location. Since some of our relatives are out of state, this is really convenient.

Griffen

Post by Griffen »

Hi baby... I love you so much I bought you this 45. A'int it a beauty - just like you? If its too big for your hand, I'm sure it will fit mine just fine.
Lifetime NRA Member
Member Texas Firearms Coalition

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. -John Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”