One way to react to irritating forum posts ...

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

chartreuse
Posts in topic: 3

Re: One way to react to irritating forum posts ...

Post by chartreuse »

Hoi Polloi wrote:
C-dub wrote:
austinrealtor wrote:
chartreuse wrote:Reminds me of the old joke about "I shall become rich by inventing a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the Internet". :lol:
If a guy tries to stab me through the internet, can I draw my gun and shoot my computer? Is that legal? Would I be charged with failure to conceal? What if someoe tries to stab me through the automated postal machine at the post office? :evil2:
Depends on where your computer is at the time.
And if it is night.
It's always night somewhere on the Internet.

esxmarkc
Posts in topic: 1

Post by esxmarkc »

Did you mean to omit the, "...can I get A CHL after I get out of prison/off parole, etc"?
I always mentally reword those to:

Can I get a CHL to protect myself from other criminals just like me?
Keeping the king of England out of your face since 12/05/2009

OldSchool

Post by OldSchool »

KaiserB wrote:
austinrealtor wrote:By the way, to any newbies here who may be scared away from asking questions based on this silly little thread. Please ask questions. Most of us are happy to help answer them. My OP was originally meant for people who post insulting things like "all guns should be banned" etc.

OK, that's out of the way. Carry on ...
+1 if you do have questions please ask. However, please use the search function to see if someone else asked the question you were contemplating in the past. For example searching for Post Office to answer the question "Can I carry in a PO?" yields:

Search found 863 matches: +Post +Office

"Carry on.". Funny!
"rlol"

+ another on asking questions. Just people having fun in this thread.

As to searching, I often get into the situation of remembering reading a thread on a topic -- but I'll be danged if I can find it in a search!
Life is for learning.
IANAL, thank gosh!
NRA Life Member - TSRA - PSC
NRA Certified Basic Rifle Instructor, Chief Range Safety Officer

12/23/2009: Packets delivered.
01/15/2010: Plastic in hand!

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

I'm on my phone in a pd car right now but someone run search on CHL badge.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

FL450

Post by FL450 »

gigag04 wrote:I'm on my phone in a pd car right now but someone run search on CHL badge.
913 matches
I love the sound smell of jet fuel in the morning.
Fat thumbs + IPhone = errors, please forgive.

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

Hoi Polloi wrote:
C-dub wrote:
austinrealtor wrote:
chartreuse wrote:Reminds me of the old joke about "I shall become rich by inventing a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the Internet". :lol:
If a guy tries to stab me through the internet, can I draw my gun and shoot my computer? Is that legal? Would I be charged with failure to conceal? What if someoe tries to stab me through the automated postal machine at the post office? :evil2:
And if it is night.
It's 5:38am where I am right now, is that still night?
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

KaiserB
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Post by KaiserB »

jimlongley wrote:
Hoi Polloi wrote:
C-dub wrote:
austinrealtor wrote:
And if it is night.

It is usually night time at either the South Pole or the North Pole depending on the season.

Warhammer

Post by Warhammer »

KaiserB wrote:
jimlongley wrote:
Hoi Polloi wrote:
C-dub wrote:
austinrealtor wrote:Reminds me of the old joke about "I shall become rich by inventing a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the Internet". :lol:

And if it is night.

It is usually night time at either the South Pole or the North Pole depending on the season.
Do you need a permit if the pole is concealed? If I cut it down past a certain length, does it become an AOW? If it was actually made outside of Poland, can it still be considered a Pole? How many US parts must the pole have to be 922r compliant?
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow is too lazy to form an opinion." - Rogers, Will

Return to “Off-Topic”