In-n-out

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mgood
Posts in topic: 4

Re: In-n-out

Post by mgood »

WildBill wrote:I don't know if that many people have moved from California to Texas
You might be surprised.
I've heard that of the people moving out of California, more of them go to Texas than any other state. And of the people moving into California, more of them are from Texas than any other state.
And the other way around too. More people move to Texas from California than from any other state. And of the people moving out of Texas, more go to California than any other state.

That may just be because these are the two most populous states, so you could say that's expected.

And I'd venture to guess that most of the people coming here from Cali are settling near the larger cities.
WildBill wrote:you could do a survey and find out. ;-)
I may do that. Since they're just sitting there in line anyway, they have time to answer my survey. ;-)

WildBill
Posts in topic: 16

Post by WildBill »

mgood wrote:
WildBill wrote:I don't know if that many people have moved from California to Texas
You might be surprised.
I've heard that of the people moving out of California, more of them go to Texas than any other state. And of the people moving into California, more of them are from Texas than any other state.
And the other way around too. More people move to Texas from California than from any other state. And of the people moving out of Texas, more go to California than any other state.

That may just be because these are the two most populous states, so you could say that's expected.

And I'd venture to guess that most of the people coming here from Cali are settling near the larger cities.
WildBill wrote:you could do a survey and find out. ;-)
I may do that. Since they're just sitting there in line anyway, they have time to answer my survey. ;-)
For the record, I am one of those people who moved from California to Texas and settled near one of the larger cities, but I never waited in line at an In-N-Out burger in California or in Texas. ;-)
NRA Endowment Member

Dave2
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Dave2 »

WildBill wrote:For the record, I am one of those people who moved from California to Texas and settled near one of the larger cities, but I never waited in line at an In-N-Out burger in California or in Texas. ;-)
Same here. Well, a bunch of other states, then TX, then CA, then back to TX, then back to CA, then back to TX.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

cheezit
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cheezit »

put me in the transplant list too. there are a few things I miss from cali.
in-n-out is not really big on the list. now a Tommy buger would be great :)

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

After they open an In-n-out in Houston and it has been here a few years, I will wonder, if I still will have the craving.

Or will it be like Coors beer. Remember when it was only in Colorado, and you brought a bunch back to Texas when you went skiing. Haven't drunk a Coors in a decade.

Is it the desire for something you can't have or get.

No long lines to buy AR15's anymore.

PappaGun
Posts in topic: 1

Post by PappaGun »

Never had one, but will definitely give it a try when the lines are shorter.

One thing Texas has more of than I've seen anywhere else is burger joints and donut shops.

It's easy to survey the CA crowd at the In N Out line. Do you have a gun?

You know which way the CA's answer :reddevil

Now, Hamburger Heaven in Elmhurst, Il...

THAT'S a burger.
"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe."
- Noah Webster

"All we ask for is registration, just like we do for cars."
- Charles Schumer

Return to “Off-Topic”