Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

Postby RPB » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 am

@BillMaps Bill Maps
by WilliamAManning
#hotbills #usbill Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act billmaps.com/billmap/112/h/…
4 minutes ago


Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act
110 Sponsors
http://billmaps.com/billmap/112/h/308

Related Bills: http://billmaps.com/billmap/112/s/32
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"
RPB
Banned
 
Posts: 8697
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Re: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

Postby speedsix » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 am

...that was January...this is August...what's happened to the bills???
speedsix
Senior Member
 
Posts: 5608
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

Postby RPB » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:29 am

speedsix wrote:...that was January...this is August...what's happened to the bills???

That's what I'm wondering, also why it sill has 110 supporters

Also wondering how many supporters there are for
H.R. 1865, Recreational Lands Self-Defense Act
http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-n ... efense-act
3 days ago

https://www.popvox.com/orgs/nraila

https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/112/hr1865
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"
RPB
Banned
 
Posts: 8697
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Re: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

Postby suthdj » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Washington needs to pass gun laws that will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and other prohibited purchasers and keep military-style weapons and high-capacity magazines off of our streets. To do this, they should pass laws that will:
1. Require criminal background checks for ALL gun sales, including private sales.
2. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
3. Make gun trafficking a federal crime.

(Proposed by: Mayors Against Illegal Guns.)

By supporting, you will be telling Congress that you support these changes to federal gun laws.

By opposing, you will be telling Congress that you oppose these changes to gun laws.




this one has 42,000+ /92% supportiing it. Where are the pro gun people?
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
User avatar
suthdj
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 pm
Location: North Ft Worth(Alliance area)

Re: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

Postby Heartland Patriot » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:29 pm

suthdj wrote:Washington needs to pass gun laws that will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and other prohibited purchasers and keep military-style weapons and high-capacity magazines off of our streets. To do this, they should pass laws that will:
1. Require criminal background checks for ALL gun sales, including private sales.
2. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
3. Make gun trafficking a federal crime.

(Proposed by: Mayors Against Illegal Guns.)

By supporting, you will be telling Congress that you support these changes to federal gun laws.

By opposing, you will be telling Congress that you oppose these changes to gun laws.




this one has 42,000+ /92% supportiing it. Where are the pro gun people?


And WHERE is this that you saw the above information, exactly? :headscratch
“If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you’re misinformed“.---Mark Twain
User avatar
Heartland Patriot
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:15 pm
Location: Fort Worth, Texas

Re: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

Postby suthdj » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Heartland Patriot wrote:
suthdj wrote:Washington needs to pass gun laws that will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and other prohibited purchasers and keep military-style weapons and high-capacity magazines off of our streets. To do this, they should pass laws that will:
1. Require criminal background checks for ALL gun sales, including private sales.
2. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
3. Make gun trafficking a federal crime.

(Proposed by: Mayors Against Illegal Guns.)

By supporting, you will be telling Congress that you support these changes to federal gun laws.

By opposing, you will be telling Congress that you oppose these changes to gun laws.




this one has 42,000+ /92% supportiing it. Where are the pro gun people?




And WHERE is this that you saw the above information, exactly? :headscratch





sorry
https://www.popvox.com/
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
User avatar
suthdj
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 pm
Location: North Ft Worth(Alliance area)

Re: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

Postby Heartland Patriot » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

suthdj wrote:
Heartland Patriot wrote:
suthdj wrote:Washington needs to pass gun laws that will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and other prohibited purchasers and keep military-style weapons and high-capacity magazines off of our streets. To do this, they should pass laws that will:
1. Require criminal background checks for ALL gun sales, including private sales.
2. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
3. Make gun trafficking a federal crime.

(Proposed by: Mayors Against Illegal Guns.)

By supporting, you will be telling Congress that you support these changes to federal gun laws.

By opposing, you will be telling Congress that you oppose these changes to gun laws.




this one has 42,000+ /92% supportiing it. Where are the pro gun people?




And WHERE is this that you saw the above information, exactly? :headscratch





sorry
https://www.popvox.com/


I took a quick look at the website. Looks like you have to sign up/be a member, something like that. If I had to hazard a guess, MAIG put this together and had their followers pack the thing rapidly. More of that "community organizing" stuff. This is just one of those things that MUST be balanced out by all of us that care about our rights writing our Representatives and Senators so they know that a LOT of people oppose any new gun-ban and regulatory schemes against the Second Amendment.
“If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you’re misinformed“.---Mark Twain
User avatar
Heartland Patriot
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:15 pm
Location: Fort Worth, Texas


Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest