The Walking Dead!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

txglock21
Posts in topic: 3

Re: The Walking Dead!

Post by txglock21 »

Dadtodabone wrote:Season 5 premier!
Carol: Boooooooommmmm!
Rick: "Did you do that?"
Flaming flying walkers. :blowup
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

bigity
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bigity »

Was I correct in thinking that symbol in the tree bark was right where the group left the train tracks? Like someone is following and the guy at the end was following that party.
USAF Veteran|Ex-DoD Contractor|Information Technology
EDC: Springfield Armory XD Sub-Compact 40S&W 3"

Dadtodabone
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Dadtodabone »

bigity wrote:Was I correct in thinking that symbol in the tree bark was right where the group left the train tracks? Like someone is following and the guy at the end was following that party.
Yes. The guy following them is Morgan from Rick's hometown. He's the first living person Rick meets after awakening from his coma, and we saw him again in season 3.
"Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

bigity
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bigity »

I know that, but the group didn't make that symbol, and he didn't, so someone else must have :)
USAF Veteran|Ex-DoD Contractor|Information Technology
EDC: Springfield Armory XD Sub-Compact 40S&W 3"

CHLLady
Posts in topic: 8

Post by CHLLady »

Carol to the rescue!! I'm so proud of her!! This is the 2nd time she saved the group. The first being in the CDC when she pulled out the hand grenade from her bag. That clever girl!! I've had faith in this character the whole time and now feel vindicated with hubby. Lol

Yea Morgan!! We were so thrilled to see him back!! Absolutely loved that added bonus. Best WD episode ever!

Now, what do those symbols on the trees mean? Are they Terminus symbols? They look really fresh though.

My son pointed out they look like Xbox symbols.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

CHLLady

Post by CHLLady »

Oh and another question, did anyone believe Tyrese? I'm not sure what he did, but I do know that walker he staked outside the cabin was gone when she came back. Do you think he put it in the cabin with that kid?
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

TexDotCom

Post by TexDotCom »

Bringing this topic back to the fore as I just got caught up after watching yesterday's episode and really liked Darryl's line near the end..."Yeah, so do we." Awesome. :cool:

:txflag:

Return to “Off-Topic”