The Walking Dead!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 80

Re: The Walking Dead!

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Oldgringo wrote:We've never watched this program but we did watch the Netflix movie, "World War Z", last night. :roll:

I can't wait for Netflix to ask for my rating tomorrow. :smilelol5:
I have never met you but based on reading many of your posts, I am going to bet that rating will be a half star.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Oldgringo »

03Lightningrocks wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:We've never watched this program but we did watch the Netflix movie, "World War Z", last night. :roll:

I can't wait for Netflix to ask for my rating tomorrow. :smilelol5:
I have never met you but based on reading many of your posts, I am going to bet that rating will be a half star.
A long time ago in a faraway land, there was a singing group, THE KINGSTON TRIO. This group remains one of my favorites to this day. One of their many hits hits was entitled, "ZOMBIE JAMBORIE". Check it out.

Oh BTW, you're right...as usual. :cheers2:

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

I will have to google that one.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

OK... I'm caught up now. I think it might be getting good again. The bad guy is back. Just curious... Am I the only one who wondered why those people would all want to leave the safety and harmony of their safe little town to live In a prison? Now they are all dead people... Real slick move Ricky! :nono:

dubya
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dubya »

The people brought back from Woodbury were the infirm and young and old who could not go on the run to assault the prison and Tyrese and Sasha who stayed because Tyrese did not want to fight the living.
Rick and his crew had just seen that the Governor has massacred almost all his own fighters for leaving the prison. They brought the Woodbury survivors back to likely save them from the Govenor and/or they could not survive on their own.
JW, Sons of the Republic of Texas
NRA, TSRA

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

dubya wrote:The people brought back from Woodbury were the infirm and young and old who could not go on the run to assault the prison and Tyrese and Sasha who stayed because Tyrese did not want to fight the living.
Rick and his crew had just seen that the Governor has massacred almost all his own fighters for leaving the prison. They brought the Woodbury survivors back to likely save them from the Govenor and/or they could not survive on their own.
Now I get it. :tiphat:

nyj
Posts in topic: 15

Post by nyj »

And I believe quite a few stayed at the town.

Dragonfighter
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Dragonfighter »

In keeping with the thread title, it's time for a resurrection. Anyone else keeping up with this last couple of episodes? I choked up with both the Of Mice and Men allusion and the redemption. Hadn't been this moved since Daryl had to shoot Merle, though I was touched with the acknowledgement of Rick's spiritual maturity by Herschel before he was "martyred". Good grief! That's all I've got; I need to grill something.
I Thess 5:21
Disclaimer: IANAL, IANYL, IDNPOOTV, IDNSIAHIE and IANROFL
"There is no situation so bad that you can't make it worse." - Chris Hadfield, NASA ISS Astronaut

nyj
Posts in topic: 15

Post by nyj »

Last night's episode was phenomenal. I think it made everyone think about what they would have done.

cdc101
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cdc101 »

Dragonfighter wrote:In keeping with the thread title, it's time for a resurrection. Anyone else keeping up with this last couple of episodes? I choked up with both the Of Mice and Men allusion and the redemption. Hadn't been this moved since Daryl had to shoot Merle, though I was touched with the acknowledgement of Rick's spiritual maturity by Herschel before he was "martyred". Good grief! That's all I've got; I need to grill something.
Definitely a moving episode. When it was over, my wife said "There's no crying in zombies" as she must have gotten some dust or something in both eyes...me too.

4.6 out of 5 stars!

Biggest surprise of the night was learning that was one of the last 3 episodes of the season!
Chris
US Army Cavalry Scout: 1992 - 1997

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

I wonder if the cop who shot the elderly guy in this thread watches "THE WALKING DEAD" and that other so-called reality and zombie crap currently shown to young and old on TV?

A-R
Posts in topic: 27

Post by A-R »

Oldgringo wrote:I wonder if the cop who shot the elderly guy in this thread watches "THE WALKING DEAD" and that other so-called reality and zombie crap currently shown to young and old on TV?
I see no link whatsoever between the event in your link and this or other such shows.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

A-R wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:I wonder if the cop who shot the elderly guy in this thread watches "THE WALKING DEAD" and that other so-called reality and zombie crap currently shown to young and old on TV?
I see no link whatsoever between the event in your link and this or other such shows.
Okay.

Do you believe that zombies roam the earth and that we should shoot 'em....on sight? If so, open fire whenever you see one or suspect one to be forthcoming.

uthornsfan
Posts in topic: 3

Post by uthornsfan »

While I still watch this show I have to say it is getting quite lame.

jmra

Post by jmra »

uthornsfan wrote:...I have to say it is getting quite lame.
:iagree:
Gave up on it last year.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “Off-Topic”