17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

philip964
Posts in topic: 215

Re: 17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Post by philip964 »

http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martins-m ... 16949.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mom upset Zimmerman got away with murder.

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 270

Post by sjfcontrol »

philip964 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martins-m ... 16949.html

Mom upset Zimmerman got away with murder.
Oh, Boo Hoo!
Zimmerman called 911 to report a suspicious person, and got out of his car to follow Martin despite being warned by the dispatcher not to
Nope, mis-reporting what happened is still going on. :grumble
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

jmra
Posts in topic: 77

Post by jmra »

I wonder what kind of salary Ms. Fulton collects from the Travon Martin Foundation.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

C-dub
Posts in topic: 36

Post by C-dub »

And then there's this fool. No wonder MSNBC's rating are in the toilet.

What she hopes happened was the cause and justification for GZ's use of deadly force? :banghead:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/2 ... 53538.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

ScooterSissy
Posts in topic: 128

Post by ScooterSissy »

I hope that Melissa Harris-Perry realizes that there are others out there that are fully prepared to defend themselves if anyone does what she's saying she "hoped" Trayvon did (BTW, he probably did). I wonder if she's going to accept the responsibility when the next teenager that decides it's OK to "whoop the xxxx out of someone" dies for that mistaken belief.

Captain Matt
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Captain Matt »

It sounds like bad victim selection by the teen thug. Just because the intended victim is older and out of shape, it doesn't mean the attacker is guaranteed to win.
"hic sunt dracones"

jmra

Post by jmra »

Captain Matt wrote:It sounds like bad victim selection by the teen thug. Just because the intended victim is older and out of shape, it doesn't mean the attacker is guaranteed to win.
The teen would have won a fair fight. That's why I don't believe in fair fights.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Pawpaw »

jmra wrote:
Captain Matt wrote:It sounds like bad victim selection by the teen thug. Just because the intended victim is older and out of shape, it doesn't mean the attacker is guaranteed to win.
The teen would have won a fair fight. That's why I don't believe in fair fights.
The only fair fight is the one you win.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 39

Post by RottenApple »

Pawpaw wrote:The only fair fight is the one you win.
“If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.” ― John Steinbeck

philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/george-zimmer ... y-comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Zimmerman decides to criticize Obama for his role in taking sides in a local matter before all the facts were out.

Hmm has George turned over a new leaf in his life, or is he tired of being out of the news.

jmra

Post by jmra »

Let it go, Let it go...
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Jason K
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jason K »

Between the two, Trayvion Martin is handling his interactions with the press a lot better than George Zimmerman is.....

VMI77
Posts in topic: 98

Post by VMI77 »

C-dub wrote:And then there's this fool. No wonder MSNBC's rating are in the toilet.

What she hopes happened was the cause and justification for GZ's use of deadly force? :banghead:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/2 ... 53538.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Another cultural Marxist and SJW spouting her Marxist views at culturally Marxist indoctrination center. The only reason it's even "news" is because there is apparently a small conservative/libertarian leaf floating the Marxist river of social justice.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

C-dub
Posts in topic: 36

Post by C-dub »

He just won't go away.

http://www.wesh.com/news/george-zimmerm ... y/32943828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LAKE MARY, Fla. —George Zimmerman was injured in a shooting in Lake Mary on Monday afternoon, according to Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell.

RAW VIDEO: BULLET HOLE IN WINDOW OF ZIMMERMAN'S VEHICLE
Raw video Bullet hole in window of Zimmerman s vehicle
Chopper 2 video shows a bullet hole in the passenger window of George Zimmerman's vehicle.
MORE
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN GETS INTO AMBULANCE AFTER ALLEGED SHOOTING

A witness said he was recording Monday afternoon as George Zimmerman was taken away in an ambulance after an alleged shooting in Lake Mary.
MORE
RELATED

The shooting involved Zimmerman and another man and happened on Lake Mary Boulevard about 12:45 p.m., police said.

According to Bracknell, officers at the scene reported Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

philip964

Post by philip964 »

C-dub wrote:He just won't go away.

http://www.wesh.com/news/george-zimmerm ... y/32943828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LAKE MARY, Fla. —George Zimmerman was injured in a shooting in Lake Mary on Monday afternoon, according to Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell.

RAW VIDEO: BULLET HOLE IN WINDOW OF ZIMMERMAN'S VEHICLE
Raw video Bullet hole in window of Zimmerman s vehicle
Chopper 2 video shows a bullet hole in the passenger window of George Zimmerman's vehicle.
MORE
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN GETS INTO AMBULANCE AFTER ALLEGED SHOOTING

A witness said he was recording Monday afternoon as George Zimmerman was taken away in an ambulance after an alleged shooting in Lake Mary.
MORE
RELATED

The shooting involved Zimmerman and another man and happened on Lake Mary Boulevard about 12:45 p.m., police said.

According to Bracknell, officers at the scene reported Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound.
Someone called 911 when the shooter said "I just shot George Zimmerman"

Can't tell if he was shot from outside or inside the car. Shooter then called the police after the 911 call was made.

George needs to change his life or he's going to be dead before long.

Return to “Off-Topic”