Bang! Bang! I'm dead! :-)))

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

DocV

Re: Bang! Bang! I'm dead! :-)))

Postby DocV » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:09 am

DLBConductor wrote:... However, over 40 years in academe has programmed me to be non-confrontational. ...

Confrontation is more characteristic of mathematicians. :biggrinjester:

The last time I was flagged at the local Academy I asked the customer if she intended to shoot me. That motivated her male companion to start what can be best described as an educational session.
NRA Lifetime Member
I was addicted to the hokey-pokey, but I turned myself around.

Topic author
DLBConductor

Postby DLBConductor » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 pm

DocV wrote:...The last time I was flagged at the local Academy I asked the customer if she intended to shoot me. That motivated her male companion to start what can be best described as an educational session.

Good for you. I would like to have been there.
[12/10/2011: CHL Class - 100 Written and 240 Range][01/14/2012: Plastic - 31 Days!]
[NRA Life Member][TSRA Life Member][CHL]

Abraham

Postby Abraham » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Many people haven't the vaguest idea about proper gun handling, but they've watched a lot of movies...

When it comes to guns being handed to customers at stores, I would like to hear tall clerks provide a bit of advise along the lines of: Don't point it at anyone or yourself and keep your finger off the trigger at all times.

If this offends the customer, too bad...gun handling is serious business.

Return to “Off-Topic”