Conspiracy to commit theft-Iowa Democrat

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Conspiracy to commit theft-Iowa Democrat

Post by RPB »

Iowa Democrat Calls For Confiscating Semi-Automatic Weapons: “I Think We Need To Start Taking Them”
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/08/iowa ... un-owners/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Iowa Democrat Calls For Confiscating Semi-Automatic Weapons: “I Think We Need To Start Taking Them” From Legal Gun Owners…
Staff writer Douglas Burns reported that Muhlbauer supports a statewide ban and a voluntary buy-back plan, “but he would go further if needed” — and that “the state of Iowa should take semi-automatic weapons away from Iowans who have legally purchased them prior to any ban that is enacted if they don’t give their weapons up in a buy-back program.”

“Even if you have them, I think we need to start taking them,” Muhlbauer was quoted as saying. “We can’t have those out there. Because if they’re out there they’re just going to get circulated around to the wrong people. Those guns should not be in the public’s hands. There are just too many guns.”
House burglars think that same way ...

comments are great
someothername • 4 minutes ago

So a lawmaker ....Rep. Dan Muhlbauer - IOWA DEMOCRAT-promotes CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT THEFT

---ALL Criminals love gun control
H
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Return to “Off-Topic”